@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Eh….XD I’ll let you come to your own conclusions.
I’m worried for this boy. Clearly being a prince has caused him much turmoil.
Moth
“I’ll show you.” Moth got up, dusting off his legs, which only brushed off some scales and made more dust.
He pulled a wooden stob and rod out of a box. The stob was full of lumps and grooves, and he exp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s a lot of drama, for sure. Those generators sure know how to come up with random scenarios
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Adventures…in his world those usually included being tied up or locked in a closet.
Ari… Are you ok?
Moth
“That’s what my adventures are for. To make the stories. But a lot of the stories are those I collect from the earth, and from my subjects.”
That gave him an idea. He gazed up at the open, foggy skylight, as tendrils of mist d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I’d do more if you did the whole league! I can’t wait to see Wolf and Reinhard in a scene as horses. XD
Righto! Do you want me to draw him to look just like this face-claim? (I was asking because the face-claim itself is an art style)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I love how everyone who meets Ral has an instant dislike for him as soon as he opens his mouth XD I find it very amusing
Rallascant
“Oh, right. You visitors never remember your journey through the outer mists. Oh, well, so much for polite chatter. Come along, then. There’s things I must show you.” He turned and walked a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Ellis
“Oh, that’s a bit difficult to answer.” Ellis leaned back and looked up at the sky as he thought. When he finally spoke again, his voice was distant, lost in the memory of a dream. “I remember… flying. Or falling; I couldn’t tell. A wall of stone bricks was about a foot away from my face, speeding past in a grey blur. I…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Moth
Most of the things Moth liked to do were difficult to explain. They were so specific to his own life, that some of his pastimes didn’t have names.
He stuffed the last bit of bread crust in his mouth. “I like going on adventures and telling stories.”
-
whaley and
Koshka are now friends 3 months, 3 weeks ago -
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Moth
Moth gave Ari a slow, bright-eyed smile. Then his brows knitted together and he melted back into his normal, dead serious expression. He sucked the honey from his fingers. “I’m sure you’ll be a great archer. What else do you intend to get good at?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Moth
Ari sounded like he didn’t care about making friends, or at least, didn’t want to. But as he absently looked around the room, he didn’t look half as abrasive as before.
Moth got up and started unpacking the few boxes next to his sleeping bag. He found more packaged food. “You like archery? Are you any good?”
He broke bread in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wolfgang
H grinned. “Good, I’m glad.” He let out a long breath. “I’m so thirsty! I could drink a river!”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wilhelm
He looked back at Wolfgang. The boy’s eyes were so wide Wilhelm thought he could see his reflection.
“Ja. We’re friends.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Moth
“A lamp or two. Yes.” Moth hung from the window by a hand, then dropped on all fours to the floor. He settled down peacefully in the middle of the room, cross-legged. His body, so brightly colored, almost lit up the dingy room by itself.
“What is your mother like? Did she send you here?” he asked.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“I should say the same of your style. As for holding the House of Kemp in honor, I’d have done that from the moment we became friends. We are friends, aren’t we?” he added, looking anxiously at the boy.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
That was rather short. Here’s an extension:
Quiet had returned to his room, but the place was pleasantly rattled. Woven rush mats lay in scattered heaps across the floor. The table was closer to the wall than it had been before. Wilhelm stretched is arms over his head and sighed.
“My terms are easy enough. You shall hold the House of Kemp in…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wilhelm
He crouched on his heels and finally let his grin out.
“Thine ears perchance.” He handed Wolfgang’s sword back. “But it was a good fight. I’ve never seen a style like yours.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“I believe traditionally now would be the moment when you slash my throat for being such a dunce as to let you take my sword like that.” He laughed again. “But yes, I’ll parley if you like, and I’ll do it sitting down. I’m done in.” He threw himself on the floor as he said it, wiping his face with his sleeve.…[Read more]
- Load More
