@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, it is.
Really?! That’s so cool!
This is the version of that psalm set to music that I always loved.
We also have another Psalm 13 hymn in our church too. I like this version best though. It just really gets the feel right.
So they are headed back now. I guess…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
“They’re back!” yelled a child’s voice.
Leon scrambled to his feet and ran for the entrance to the cave. Roland, Liesl and several others followed. They stepped out into the evening light just in time to see the hunt…
-
Enid replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Thank you! And I’m glad the examples made sense to someone besides me. The characters must be protected not only for themselves, but for the sake of story legacy. ⚔️Too hesitant to kill off characters who probably should actually die for the plot/ their own arc.
Some people are definitely more like that. I fall…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I did send it.
Is it not showing up on kp?
I can try again……….
h ttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9D6aaf1E9RWXbHoxKyieEjvr_oJJE97j
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes!!! I have.
That’s why I have all the karaoke cuts.
I was trying to send you the playlist I have because It has all the best versions. You see, they went in and muted the voices, and people had better tech than others to be able to do it. The ones I posted are the best.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, true.
At least it was cold enough that it killed him pretty quick.
Ugh. I sound so heartless and not at all like I was tearing up AGAIN when I edited that scene, even though I’ve been over it more times then I can count.
Anyways.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
YES! That’s the one!!!!
Warning on the animations, a lot of the drawings are bad when it comes to the girls, (but then pictures of greek goddesses are known for having bad clothing)
But yes, that’s it.
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys. I’m no longer a teenager. 0_O
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
glad you like my idea!
I think the sister entirely depends on what Chase’s plot and also personal character arc is going to be, which are not things I know much about. Though I do like the idea of giving him a lighthearted sister who eventually rubs off on him and helps him be less broody all the time. Maybe he doesn’t know about her exi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I know nothing about this, but is that animation trend that’s been going around YouTube from this? The one that’s like:
Calypso (singing): Tell me, who’s Penelope?
Odysseus: She’s my wife <3
Calypso: …
Calypso: ANYWAYS *changes the subject and starts singing about her island*
If it’s not and I’m just talking utter nonsense rn, I apologi…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I have the opposite problem, lol. Too hesitant to kill off characters who probably should actually die for the plot/ their own arc.
@anyone
Random optional challenge just for fun: If any of you can write something that makes me cry without any death in it, I will draw any character of your choice for you. (Full body, fully colored and shaded)…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Would you be interested in a goal-focused chat where we practice our individual writing skills and chat about our progress
That would be awesome! I really need people to annoy me about writing and keep me on task so maybe that would help. Not sure how much time I’ll have this summer, though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ooo, there is instrumental for some of them.
I’ll check in the morning and shoot it over if there is. I have a collection.
Yes, Athena’s theme is so beautiful! Wait until god Games!!!! 😱
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s fantastic. *arms arsenal*
Your examples make a lot of sense. If Aragorn had died, his character arc and the whole theme of restoration would just be swamped in a big dramatic Fading. As for Frodo, in the end of Two Towers we’re given a glimpse of what it would be like if he dies=d and Sam had to take the ring, but as the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s amazing! It’s wonderful what He has done or us. As the old song goes, “When I think of the goodness of Jesus,/ and all he has done for me, my soul cries out,/ Hallelujah, Thank God for saving me.”
I love how many different analogies there are in scripture for God and his relationship with us.
One of my recent favorites…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I just remembered. I discussed this with another book-reading friend, and that’s why it was in my mind.
-
Enid started the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This morning, a list of thoughts suddenly popped into my head. I don’t know why. Maybe because I’ve been reading more books lately. :-]
It’s easy to think a reader’s negative response to a character death is ultimately good. You want them to feel a gut punch, right? You want them to be angry, right? You want them to cry, right? I cannot deny this…[Read more]
- Load More

*gasp* You’re OLD now. Happy Birthday! 🥳
Yes. Yes I am.