@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh My GoOdNeSs… my computer almost erased my message…….!!
Thanks, your family sounds pretty cool too! And I didn’t mean to insult you are anything…
“Awh, yeah, nah. It’s good—not offended at all.”
Wow, so you’ve bullied someone before…? That’s a little surprising.
*laughs a little in a half embarrassed half remorseful w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
They found thirty of fifty+. The others just are no where to be found. So they might be dead.
And yeah they hated it. It was basically a fortress for the Christian operations.
Ah yes, “I”
Does that make sense?
Yes, it does. In fact, I like that idea. I’ll make a few tweaks.
I was confused through these paragraphs.…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ve got a crazy new obsession: drawing with red and blue pencils.
send help.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Julia: “Ice cream!!! There’s a burger place down the highway that offers free soft serve with their meals and it is honestly the BESTEST idea ever!”
LOLOL I find this very funny becasue my name is Julia, and I really love ice cream… hee hee.
Question: Julia, what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Odd, I didn’t get tagged when you commented.
Good. I’m glad the timing is right.
yes, it is sad for the university, but that’s not a place they would just let alone.
Well actually, it’s Julian who recognizes Andreas, not Leon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t get tagged for the last section, so I read them both today. I like it a lot. Linus (?) was right, it was time to go back into the cities. Sad for all those at the University. I like how you showed a threat to the church besides the Soldiers—a threat from the inside. And I’m guessing Andreas is also a former fighter that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
June 17th
The EmpireWe’ve been traveling for two days now. No sign of soldiers, thank God. The closer I get the stronger I feel that this is indeed what Go…
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
The cover image is a picture of Ugandan Plumerie flowers (not my photo)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, in Europe, except with a bit different geography. So Ardenta is a Celtic/French mix, Vendailia is Saxon/Britannia and the Empire is Roman/Germany
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it. Tell her happy birthday!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
It’s my sister’s birthday so I probably won’t post today.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
So that is actually a term used in the medieval days. It means, “no one has explored this far, these waters are uncharted, it’s dangerous, travel at your own risk.” They would write, “here be dragons” because uncharted water is as dangerous as sailing into a place you know dragons live.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Extra challenge: don’t pull the sadness from a super abusive or traumatic experience.
Eh, I’ll allow it, but I guarantee you it won’t make me feel anything.
Yay! Someone willing to take the challenge! XD
I get emotional at movies and also cry myself to sleep occasionally so it shouldn’t be too hard, probably.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
So as you can see, the Empire has outposts along all boarders. So crossing boarders is not much of an option.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t post a map on this book. Just the first one. I can post that again.
they are in the caves right now, but they are drawing up plans to build a village up there.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
they’ll be up in the mountains. If you looked on the map (which will be in the front of the book) you would see that the Empire controls these mountain ranges and the harbors beyond.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s amazing! I love art with a message, and something like that would be incredible. She has a valuable tool indeed!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hmm. It just seemed odd. I mean, Rolf is clearly needing a break. Roland is married…….
Yeah, we’ll run into a couple friends again.
Plus, I did want to focus on Leon and Julian a bit more. I feel like they are starting to drift a little bit. With Leon struggling physically, and Julian having trouble with what’s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh dear. Ok. I’ll take you up on that, even though I am now suspecting you don’t cry easily. XD
- Load More
