-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay @kate-flournoy *Rushes in* Sorry I’m late. Let’s get to this.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay I’m writing. Tag me when you wanna stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Wow @bluejay congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you!
Um… more brilliant ideas? Oh boy… *think. think. think think think* Write a story about a beggar who dreams of saving the kingdom and marrying the princess? There’s only one catch— he’s a dragon.
Oh boy that is lousy.Uuuuummmmmmm… gimme a bit to think it over, please? 😀 I’ll let…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer is there such a thing as a mega-epic? 😛 I’m afraid that’s what I write. It’s actually a bit annoying, sometimes— I really admire strong, simple storytelling, but I can’t seem to keep anything simple to save my life. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Great thoughts, @Ingridrd. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay I don’t necessarily think you need to include the song itself, but a description of the music would be nice. Just it’s tone— melancholy, cheerful, stirring? What’s it sound like? And what quality is the sound? Clear? Deep? Vibrant? Shrill? Tinkling? Whispering? You might also describe character reactions to it— leaning back and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got some books for research for my next novel. It’s historical revisionist, but I still need a lot of the historical stuff in there. I’ve also got my outline just about done. I basically just have to work on some details of the climax.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay Woohooo! You’ll be writing novels before you know it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the rootbeer @Daeus. I just have to be careful not to sneeze or my entire nasal cavity is going to get burnt to a crisp by the bubbles. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Yipee, happy 800s day everybody! This deserves icecream. Just a moment.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Aw, man! You just beat me! 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
862 edited. *Chortles. Eats cheese*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, have to take a break.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Right-o.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay Starting.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus tag me when you’re ready.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay I’ll be about 15 minutes late tonight. See you around then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope Powerless
- Load More
