-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess
I think I’m going to stop now. I wrote 346 words, mainly because I’m slightly distracted. What’d you get? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great! Either you let me know when you stop, or I’ll let you know when I have to head off. Thanks!
On your marks! Set! GO! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well then, fellow dragon, sleep well with dreams of gold.
@kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Dear fellow dragon, I am unfortunately just stopping and heading to bed. 🙁 Wish I could. Best of luck though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to write for unsaid amount of time?
@Bluejay
@jess
@daeus
@kate-flournoy
@winter-rose -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to write for unsaid amount of time?
@Bluejay
@jess
@daeus
@kate-flournoy
@gabrielle -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@GracieKry yes, I can definitely see Tolkien in the 25th sonnet. 😉 And it was @Daeus, I believe, who invented ‘bestistest’. 😉
@Gretald um… Henry IV and Henry V, Hamlet, The Taming of the Shrew (I was literally named after Katharina 😉 ) Much Ado About Nothing… I also really liked Cymbaline, though the main plot thread was atrocious. I loved…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@GracieKry yes, I can definitely see Tolkien in the 25th sonnet. 😉
@Gretald um… Henry IV and Henry V, Hamlet, The Taming of the Shrew (I was literally named after Katharina 😉 ) Much Ado About Nothing… I also really liked Cymbaline, though the main plot thread was atrocious. I loved it for the secondary plot thread, and pretty much nothing…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
What? Nobody gets out after five minutes. At least not in any game I’ve ever played.
@jess What about putting a really technological twist to the game. Things like laser detectors, super advanced camouflage, spy drones, smoke bombs, etc?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah that would be crazy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus they weren’t like general notes on general things that needed stepping up, is what I meant. If that were the case, and you went through fifteen of them— wow! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Pretty specific.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer Ah, I know what you mean. Honestly, motivation is an on and off thing for me. The most important thing for me is habit. There’s nothing particularly motivating about brushing my teeth, but I do it every single day. I found it useful early on to have at least one time section where I wrote every single day (well, on weekdays that is).…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcome Ah, I know what you mean. Honestly, motivation is an on and off thing for me. The most important thing for me is habit. There’s nothing particularly motivating about brushing my teeth, but I do it every single day. I found it useful early on to have at least one time section where I wrote every single day (well, on weekdays that is).…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus okay. Sounds great. I assume they were specific notes? 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I was going through some notes I had made for myself on stuff to edit and knocking through them. Not sure exactly how many I did. Maybe fifteen.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus 679 words written. What did you get?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Ok. I’ll probably be asleep by then, but happy writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
mmm, I feel marvelously ellowed today.
@jess Is that your ten or my ten?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
‘Ellow yerself @Daeus. I’m writing. The usual.
- Load More
