-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, hi edit wizard! You just stepped into the bestistest place on the internet. Nothing is guaranteed anymore.
INFJ? Coolo. I was just reading about those ’cause my MC happens to be one.
Can’t wait to send you something to shred up. In fact, I’ve got something in mind…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I’m a game like football. @gretald
However long you want to keep going, I game. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I’m a game like football. @gretald
However long you want to keep going, I game. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I’m game like football. @gretald
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yep! Let’s go! See you in a few minutes!
@gretald -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to write for forty-five minutes? (till 12:30)
@daeus
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
@warrioroftherealm
@bluejay
@clairec
@jess
@sarah-h
@gretald
@kate-flournoy
@anna-brie
@overcomer
@winter-rose(that was a lot of tagging…and sorry to anyone I forgot)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to write for forty-five minutes? (till 12:30)
@daeus
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
@warrioroftherealm
@bluejay
@clairec
@jess
@sarah-h
@gretald
@kate-flournoy
@anna-brie
@overcomer
@winter-rose(that was a lot of tagging…)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Howdy folks. I don’t normally bring it up here, but I try to write most days from around 10-12. Anyways, this is one of those days. If you’re thinking about writing now, that’d be cool, or if you’re just stopping by and want to tag me to make sure I’m still at it, that might be some good accountability too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I actually just finished reading it recently. I wouldn’t say it’s complete junk, but I wouldn’t recommend it either. Main reason is the ending was incredibly disappointing, which is almost funny because the whole reason I read it was because someone told me he thought the ending was amazing. It wasn’t. It was supposed to be tragic,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I can do that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, has anyone on here read The Hunchback of Notre Dame, by Victor Hugo? I haven’t, but I’m loving Les Miserables to BITS and I’ve been wanting to read it. I thought I’d get others’ opinions before I do, though, because unfortunately I’ve learned that classical authors can write inspiring masterpieces AND complete junk. :/
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay I’m writing till at least eight, maybe eight fifteen.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flourny @bluejay I’m writing till at least eight, maybe eight fifteen.
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella
You have my sword! Or rather, in this case, it would be a pencil and pen. I shall attempt this feat with blazing ink, but if I find that it is too hard an obstacle for myself, then I shall have to raise the white flag. The month of november tends to a hard winter every year, full of business and various chores.
In modern english, what the…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise *Chuckles* Yes, people often think I’m older than I am. One guy actually thought I was my dad, married, and with six kids — thereby at leat age 35 or so. I’m actually 18 now though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lying in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus flipping through old topics and I just thought I’d drop you a line and let you know your argument makes more sense than mine looking back. I agree. 🙂 Duty is ours, consequence is God’s, and better to follow what the Bible commands than what it possibly does not condemn. ‘Preciate you being patient and gracious through the intricacies of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Aella I would love to do (or at least try) NaNo someday, ‘but today is not that day!’ (Since we’re going with battle speeches here. *wink*) Mainly, life is too busy for that at this point. I wish you all luck though. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I kinda just finished.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Oh, yeah. I agree some stuff doesn’t belong in fiction. Have you read my article All Art Is Christian (titled somewhat provocatively)? It lays out my thoughts on this and similar issues.
- Load More
