-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I wrote 450 words or so.
I think I’m going to stop now as well, @kate-flournoy, I’ve been writing most of the day and now’s a good stopping point.
@daeus -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper I would love to keep going, but I have some other projects I need to work on so I don’t think I can. 🙁 Nice writing with you even for a short time, though. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I got 608 written, what about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome, @Anne-Swiftblade!!! I dub thee Swiftblade the Messenger… or should it be assassin? Which do you prefer? 😛 I think the role of Messenger would better fit a KeePer… 😉
Anyway. I’m Kate. Hi. I’m also a dragon, as you can see by my profile pic. Welcome again. Can’t wait to see you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome, @Anna-Swiftblade!!! I dub thee Swiftblade the Messenger… or should it be assassin? Which do you prefer? 😛 I think the role of Messenger would better fit a KeePer… 😉
Anyway. I’m Kate. Hi. I’m also a dragon, as you can see by my profile pic. Welcome again. Can’t wait to see you around.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@hope No… I haven’t. I don’t know if I could bear it either. I bet it’s cool, but it’s impossible that it’s as good as the book and I would probably be disappointed.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
A dragon swoops in from the sky.
I’ll write as well, though I might go even further until 9:00 or so. (I’ve already been writing since 8:00)
@daeus @kate-flournoy -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Can’t go wrong with that, @Bluejay! I’ll be praying for you and the others who are doing it with you. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus with you all the way.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I’m writing till 8:30
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh wow @Daeus, really… I’m glad I asked. Here’s my question though. How can the author who wrote Les Miserables write anything either soulless or themeless????? How is that even physically possible?? Grrrrrr… classical authors are so contradictory. 🙁
Yes @Christi-Eaton, Les Mis is definitely one of my favorites. But… uh… Madame…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, cool. So I’m on there now. Name’s Daeus. Has a nice ring to it that I like, so I chose it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Wow! That’s great @Daeus!
I wrote 324 words in a timespan of twenty-minutes. Dragon Snapper is happy. 😀
Thanks for writing you two! -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer @dragon-snapper Thanks. I was having some trouble concentrating today, but not this time. I got about 1700 words edited plus a small poem I had at the beginning of a chapter, but I wasn’t reading through every line, just fixing some stuff Kate was nice enough to point out was wrong
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ack! Wait for me! I’ll write too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ack! Wait for me! I’ll story plan for November Novel Writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer Sure. I’ve got some editing to do. Till 4:45?
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella This will be my first year, so I don’t have a username there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello, mistake-slayer! I was very pleased to see that you slay mistakes, not dragons…seeing as I am a dragon myself. Welcome to the party!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I wrote about 430 words in that time. How much did you edit? And thanks for writing with me!
@gretald - Load More
