-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok. New statement. He is my all time favorite villain ever.
@Daeus I think it’s safe to say I concur. And even if it isn’t… I concur.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay You’ve done visual poetry!!!! (I love visual poetry)
I think it’s great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy OOOOH, the mask thing was perfect.
Ok. New statement. He is my all time favorite villain ever.
I — I…
…I need to watch that again.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ahh. Now I gotcha! 🙂 Well, have fun on your continuing adventure, @jess! Good job!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I was going to end in the next five minutes, but now works just as well, if that’s what you were asking. @jess
I wrote 1162 words and edited a few other problems I had been experiencing. Thanks for writing, Jess! How’d you do? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS SOMEBODY ELSE FEELS LIKE I DO!!!!!!!! Seriously, I’d given up hope.
Seriously, he might just be my all time favorite villain ever.
I concur. Most vehemently. With everything you said. Don’t let me start ranting; I’ll never finish.
One other clever thing they did with him (though it doesn’t have much to do with his character) is…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*picks up phone* Still writing away! @bluejay Feel free to join!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess , I’m starting now, just like you. (I’ve been taking notes on my story unofficially until now. But, here I am, click-clacking away.
Umm, I don’t have a particular time in mind. Whenever, I guess. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess , I’m starting now, just like you. (I’ve been taking notes on my story unofficially until now. But, here I am, click-clacking away.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh! I’m sorry @Daeus‘ personal secrety! I had no idea. Anway, thank you for your time. Good-bye now. *hangs up phone*
Okay, just kidding. Anyone else, I’m still writing tonight.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
@warrioroftherealm
@bluejay
@clairec
@jess
@sarah-h
@gretald
@kate-flournoy
@anna-brie
@overcomer
@winter-rose -
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yes, the characters were over the top. That’s why I liked it so much. Not only were they well rounded, but they played off each other so well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper As Daeus’ personal secretary, I should tell you that Daeus usually writes a lot on Saturdays, but doesn’t write on Saturday nights.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Myeh. 339 words. I’ll be writing for the next half hour to forty five minutes for anyone else who wants to join or keep going.
Good job to you @jess and @winter-rose for editing. That’s one thing I usually try to avoid.
@daeus @kate-flournoy Are either of you writing from seven to eight or seven to nine or eight to nine? Basically in the time…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ll join as well! See you both in half an hour (unless I get called to dinner).
@jess
@winter-rose -
Daeus started the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hi guys. I’m really late. Before you stone me, let me just state that I admit I’m really late. I finally watched the new star wars.
I wasn’t quite expecting this, but it actually super impressed me. It’s definitely my favorite star wars episode no question about it. There are a lot of reason’s I liked it, but the number one reason by far was…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
@hope I like that version. Nice balancing of length and depth. I might just change a couple tiny things.
What else could he expect with it repeated in his nightmares…
A quest he never imagined offers him that chance.
Weigh down on his mind.
hovers just out of reach — the promise of the word…
-
Snapper replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
The dragon has changed its mind. The dragon, instead of writing an entirely new novel over the course of one month shall attempt to finish its current story. I’m already working on too much. Thanks, though!
@hope -
Snapper replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay
What is the most dangerous animal/creature where you live in Australia? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, do you think it will look good in the review section on the back of a book?
No.
And I like that last one quite a lot. I think that works, definitely.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
Haha! Alrighty Kate. Sounds goodo.
- Load More
