It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

The dragon has changed its mind. The dragon, instead of writing an entirely new novel over the course of one month shall attempt to finish its current story. I’m already working on too much. Thanks, though!

@hope

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anna Brie
      @anna-brie
        • Total Posts: 312

@hope We’re Bria Snow and Aella94, both easy to find.

Hannah R.
        @his-instrument
          • Total Posts: 229

My NaNo username was either eyeonthesparrow or eyeonthesparrow2 on YWP. I’m not on the main NaNo site yet. I haven’t been on that account for years! I’ll have to dig it up again. 🙂

YA Fantasy Writer
          Obsessive Character Namer
          Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Hope Ann
          @hope
            • Total Posts: 1092

I messaged you, @anna-brie but it told me Aella94 wasn’t a username…

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Hannah
            @aella
              • Total Posts: 160

@beleg-teleri
              I understand, school is tough. *raises sword in salute* I wish you well in your endeavors!

@anna-brie

ahh, cool!! 😀

@anne-swiftblade

Welcome to our little army! XD or is it an army? A rebellion maybe? We seem more like a rebellion… XD

@hope

Due to some filter settings, I wasn’t able to find you… I am assuming it was you that invited me to Camp NaNoWriMo though? I’m checking that out right now…

@dragon-snapper

*nods* *salutes* Continue the fight, my friend! 🙂

@anna-brie

Thank you! I’m without my computer over weekends, and I need to reset my password so I can get on with my phone… whoops.

@his-instrument

I’ll look you up over there!

…is it “legal” to be running both a NaNoWriMo and a YWP NaNoWriMo account?

@hope

I’ll see if I can find you from your project 🙂

Anna Brie
              @anna-brie
                • Total Posts: 312

@hope You’re on the Camp NaNoWriMo website, not nanowrimo.com You use the same username and password, but you actually need to log in there for it to create that half of your account. No wonder I couldn’t find you, you’re not actually there.

Hope Ann
                @hope

@anna-brie Ah, so that’s the problem *runs to check* *nods sagely* Yep, I’ve only ever done camp nano, so I guess I’m not official yet. 😉 The site isn’t letting me get on right now for some reason, but I’ll try again tomorrow and notify you when it’s all set up.

Hope Ann
                  @hope

I’m on, @anna-brie! I’ve added both you and Aella94 as writing buddies, so you should be able to find me. 😀

Hannah C
                    @hannah-c
                      • Total Posts: 362

I am doing NaNoWriMo for the first time this year. My friend challenged me to a competition to see who could finish a NaNoWriMo book first so I decided to give it a try. It’ll be a sequel to my current book and I’m going to be plotting *shudders* this book out.

HC

Hannah
                      @aella

@hope
                        I added you back:) Glad to find you on there XD I was so confused by the websites my first day of NaNo last year…

@hannah-c

*raises sword in salute* I’m glad you’re in our ranks 😀
                        Ooooh Plotting. *applause* You’re a brave one! I’m doing a tinge, for formatting weirdness that I decided to do, but other than the lying out of what story goes where, I’m scared to do any more…

Hannah C
                        @hannah-c

@Aella hah thank you. In truth I despise outlining. Every fibre of my being rails against it and cries “No, we can do this on our own. We don’t need plans!” But after the uphill struggle that was my last book I think it’s mandatory. I want to get to the end of my book and be glad that it’s done, not because I can put it behind me and be done with at at last but because I want to feel I’ve accomplished something and be proud of it.

*end of dramatic outburst*

Don’t be sacred. Write Without Fear! You can do it, we’re all rooting for you. 🙂

HC

Hannah
                          @aella

@hannah-c
                            I am the same way XD. For NaNo I’m not doing much but for my English class we’re having to do a LOT more sooo… let’s see how this works out. You got this! *nods* Even just attempting to write a book is an accomplishment!
                            *pats* 😀 I’m pretty sure everyone here has had to have several outbursts from writing…XD

:)ThanksXD I’ll try!

Hannah C
                            @hannah-c

Thanks @Aella! I’m glad I have somewhere to burst forth in outburst without seeming strange. XD
                              I am now going to attempt to write a synopsis which I have never done and have been putting off. But if I’m going to finish this book it has to have one and there’s no time quite like the present.

HC

Hannah
                              @aella

@hannah-c
                                ?☺️ nope! Not strange at all:D.
                                Ooh! A synopsis. I’ve never tried them… *applause*

Hannah C
                                @hannah-c

@Aella why thank you but I’m actually not sure now if it’s called a synopsis. Whatever you call the description on the back of the book. I posted it somewhere on the General Writing forum page if you want to check it out and tell me what you think of it. 🙂

HC

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >