-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
(btw @kate-flournoy, are you still up for that?),
@Daeus always, but gimme some wiggle room. I may not be able to take it right away. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for it.
*purposes to return later and give her goals… if she can figure them out… and if she is not suffering from a horrendous lack of sleep next opportunity…*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise… um… heh. *dons kevlar* I’ve read quite a few Sherlock Holmes and I never really cared for them. I really love intense stories and a good mystery, but I think the thing with Sherlock Holmes is that so much of it just seems pretty close to horror. It’s not technically horror, I know, but those I’ve read are so……[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Hah!! I love it @bluejay Great Job!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose I think I’m going to go now. I wrote six hundred more words or so. I’m not quite sure, though I know that in all of today I’ve written 2,655 words. How’d you do?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay Thanks, I don’t know if it’s 1000 words exactly, but somewhere around that…I’m completely not sure though. If it ends up not being that much, we can pretend, right? 😀
Great job on reaching your 10,000 words! -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, everyone, I have reached a milestone today…no, I did not finish my novel already. (wouldn’t that be nice) Instead, I reached 50,000 words! YAY!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay I have written about 1000 words since I was writing with you two. But I have another milestone for today…*drumroll for the dragon please* I reached 50,000 words!!! YAYAYAYAY!! @winter-rose I am still writing, BTW.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose I shall write! *dragon draws a sword* I don’t know for how long I’ll be able to go, so I’ll tag you when I am done. Vamonos!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@gabrielle I shall write! *dragon draws a sword* I don’t know for how long I’ll be able to go, so I’ll tag you when I am done. Vamonos!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@christi-eaton Oh, sure. It’s coming along pretty well so hopefully won’t be too long.
@zcpeterson Thou art officially warned to read the count of monte cristo, the punishment for not doing so being that you will not have read it, at which apocalypse the angels will surely weep for you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are doomed to bliss. Dooooooooooooomed.
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, @ingridrd, you and I can aim for Christmas together. 😀 I’m on the twentieth chapter, so hopefully I won’t have too much more to go…but Fall is going to be busy…*reaches into closet to pull out another weapon. Pulls out a guitar. Sheepishly puts guitar back and takes out battle-sword*
Heh, oops. Guitars are not weapons, are they? -
Snapper replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I think that I did fine. Much better than my first attempt at a novel, that’s for sure. Yesterday, before fall began, I was able to reach chapter twenty of my WIP, which I started sometime near the end of June.
@overcomer (I understand your confusion…I think that the only way you could know I was a girl is through the poem I wrote and had…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I think that I did fine. Much better than my first attempt at a novel, that’s for sure. Yesterday, before fall began, I was able to reach chapter twenty of my WIP, which I began nearing the end of June.
@overcomer (I understand your confusion…I think that the only way you could know I was a girl is through the poem I wrote and had published on…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
My goals are by the end of the year to totally finish up with editing Edwin Brook as well as totally finishing up my novelette (btw @kate-flournoy, are you still up for that?), and then I want to get the first draft of my next novel written.
-
Snapper started the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Gather, fellow knights and warriors of this realm!
@Overcomer and I had an idea a little bit ago for the fall. Because summer is now over, (yay–Fall!) that means that The Awesome Summer Writing Club is no longer summery. So, without further ado, I will begin a new topic with the same principal.
We, as writer’s, will (or should, I won’t force…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Gather, fellow knights and warriors of this realm!
@Overcomer and I had an idea a little bit ago for the fall. Because summer is now over, (yay–Fall!) that means that The Awesome Summer Writing Club is no longer summery. So, without further ado, I will begin a new topic with the same principal.
We, as writer’s, will (or should, I won’t force…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Gather, fellow knights and warriors of this realm!
@Overcomer and I had an idea a little bit ago for the fall. Because summer is now over, (yay–Fall!) that means that The Awesome Summer Writing Club is no longer summery. So, without further ado, I will begin a new topic with the same principal.
We, as writer’s, will (or should, I won’t force…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson Welcome to the land of the dragon! Well, only a few of us are dragons actually. @kate-flournoy and I, we’re both dragons. Nice dragons, though, so don’t worry about getting eaten.
-Dragon Snapper- - Load More
