-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
While we’re on the topic of movies….@ingridrd I love your new profile pic!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus huh… yeah, you’re right. I never noticed. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Funny, the dragon doesn’t look at all creepy in its big size. I think it’s the dark spot to the left of the eye that did it with your shrunken version.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@Ingridrd just type a general description of the image— bird with blue feathers, or cat sleeping, or something. At least, that’s what I’ve always done. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ha, not weird at all @Anne-Of-Lothlorien. (Yes, I’m officially back from vacation. *cue rejoicing @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise*). My avatar is what @Daeus said— a creepy little dragon hugging a bottle of tabasco sauce.

I hate tabasco sauce, but I’ve loved this picture for as long as I can remember. 😉
And while we’re on the topic of movies… I…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Wow, @BlueJay, you won second in the competition! Good job.
And is ‘Paperclip Productions’ your ownest company?? Wow.
I like this. Is the story taken directly from the Chuck Black story? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
Rumplestiltskin
The Simpleton
Jack and the Beanstalk
Little Red Riding Hood
St. George and the Dragon (or is that a true story?)
Or are all of those too like childrens’ nursery tales?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
That is hilarious.
I would say what Daeus said on his post about the first poem—the meter/cadence could use some evening out; though I know with a list of words that must be used, there’s only so much you can do for rhyme and cadence.
And also, ‘a yelled of surprise’ is not grammatically correct. 😉That’s really funny. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
I actually haven’t read any…according to a trusted source (ahem, @Kate-Flournoy), I may not. *shrug* What’s the use, if they’re not AMAZING?
But I know everyone has differing opinions, which I respect. 🙂
What’s supposed to be THE BEST one? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
My birthday is January 11th, and I’m late.
Wait. That wasn’t the punchline.😉
I’m 15.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Anne-Swiftblade, so sorry for being so very terribly late. I was tagged, but I was gone. 🙁
Happy birthday anyway! -
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 10 years ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Howdy all. I know I’ve been off here for a bit, but I’m charging back in. With or without you all I will be writing till 9 (but preferably with). Let me tag the trio. @bluejay @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I know that I’ve seen that one. @bluejay
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay It depends on which ones you’re referring to. I mainly watch the Race To The Edge episodes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I must be the biggest How To Train Your Dragon fan on the site or something. @bluejay‘s photo is (was) of Astrid Hofferson. Her dragon is a blue Deadly Natter named Stormfly. She is one of Hiccup Haddock the Third’s friends, as well as Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thornston whose dragon is a Hideous Zippleback, Snotlout Yorkenson who has a Monstrous…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I must be the biggest How To Train Your Dragon fan on the site or something. @bluejay‘s photo is (was) of Astrid Hofferson. Her dragon is a blue Deadly Natter named Stormfly. She is one of Hiccup Haddock the Third’s friends, as well as Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thornston whose dragon is a Hideous Zippleback, Snotlout Yorkenson who has a Monstrous…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*loves Hogan’s heroes* 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I mean not interested in Disney. I am interested in movies, just not as much as books. That’s not to say I dislike Disney though. I’m neutral I guess, except for the new star wars which I am very much a fan of.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay Uum… I can’t say I’ve given them much of a chance. Honestly, I don’t watch a lot of anybody’s movies. I’ve never really been very interested in them.
- Load More
