Your Avatar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

😮 *faints*
      Good for you! I think it’s great when we aren’t obsessed with things from this world. *thinks of a few things that she could fix*
      I have to say that I much prefer the old movies rather than the new ones. Hogan’s Heroes; Seven brides for seven brothers; The Apple Dumpling Gang; Davy Crockett; Daniel Boone, and Christian movies are the best. The Secret of Jonathan Sperry; Beyond the Mask; Ring the Bell.

@daeus

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

*loves Hogan’s heroes* 😀

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Corissa Maiden of Praise
        @corissa-maiden-of-praise
          • Total Posts: 256

@Daeus @BlueJay It was not a Frozen character, but it was a How to Train Your Dragon character for a while. 🙂

@BlueJay
          Daniel Boon! YES!!! And The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry, and Beyond the Mask; have you ever seen Courageous? 😀

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Christine Eaton
          @christi-eaton
            • Total Posts: 306

@anne-of-lothlorien My picture is actually a self-portrait. I did a 1900’s photoshoot a while back and decided to actually draw the picture.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Ingrid
            @ingridrd
              • Total Posts: 830

Oh, @bluejay and @corissa-maiden-of-praise! I love The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry and Beyond the Mask! And Courageous is amazing, so if you haven’t seen it, @bluejay, you should. 🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper
                • Total Posts: 3515

I must be the biggest How To Train Your Dragon fan on the site or something. @bluejay’s photo is (was) of Astrid Hofferson. Her dragon is a blue Deadly Natter named Stormfly. She is one of Hiccup Haddock the Third’s friends, as well as Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thornston whose dragon is a Hideous Zippleback, Snotlout Yorkenson who has a Monstrous Nightmare named Hookfang, and Fishlegs Ingerman who has a Gronkle named Meatlug. In the second movie, Gobber has a Gronkle named Grump, and Stoic the Vast has a dragon named Skullcrusher, though he used to have a Thunderdrum named Thornado.
                TAA-DAAA!!! *bows dramatically*

@daeus
                @anne-of-lothlorien @anna-brie

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

BlueJay
                @bluejay

@corissa-maiden-of-praise & @ingridrd I have not yet seen Courageous. I have seen Flywheel, Facing the Giants and War Room. Courageous and Fireproof are still to come.

@dragon-snapper
                  I have no idea where you got the last names from, but WELL DONE!!!! 🙂 Have you seen the short How to Train your Dragons???

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
                  • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
                  Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper

@bluejay
                    It depends on which ones you’re referring to. I mainly watch the Race To The Edge episodes.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

BlueJay
                    @bluejay

@dragon-snapper I can’t remember all the ones that I’ve seen, but one of them was Gift of the Night Fury.

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

I know that I’ve seen that one. @bluejay

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 1486

@anne-of-lothlorien My avatar is a unicorn figurine I bought from an antique store some years ago.

Anna Brie
                          @anna-brie
                            • Total Posts: 312

@dragon-snapper I actually though it might be from that but I am very unfamiliar with How to Train Your Dragon.

Sarah Hoven
                            @sarah-h
                              • Total Posts: 669

@bluejay Speaking of Christian movies, have you seen The Widow’s Might? The Burns family, who did Beyond the Mask, helped produce it. And what is Ring the Bell about?

BlueJay
                              @bluejay

@sarah-h Yes I have seen the Widow’s Might. I didn’t know the Burns family helped with that one. *the things you find out* I have also seen Ace Wonder. I love that one.
                                Ring the Bell….is about a sports agent who goes to sign up a baseball player and finds himself in a small town. Everyone who lives there is a relaxed and loves Christ. Rob, the MC, has never experienced anything like it. He learns to slow down and….I won’t tell you how it ends. It is a great movie, and definitely worth watching.
                                And my youngest sister wants to know, do you know the Burns or the Moore family?

Sarah Hoven
                                @sarah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 669

@bluejay We just watched Ace Wonder for the first time last night! It is hilarious. That librarian… Oh my. 🙂
                                  I do not know the Burns or the Moores. I wish I did, though. I’m very interested in film-making; maybe one day I’ll get to work with them. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >