Your Avatar

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

@sarah-h No way!!!!!! That’s amazing. I’m so glad you like it. Virgil Logan is amazing. Haha My brother loves to mimic him. 🙂
      Maybe one day…

Jada Morrison
      @jadamae
        • Total Posts: 199

*realizes thread topic has changed, decides to answer the original question anyway* My avatar is me. I know you thought it was a movie star, but no, it’s just me. 😉

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

Ha, not weird at all @Anne-Of-Lothlorien. (Yes, I’m officially back from vacation. *cue rejoicing @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise*). My avatar is what @Daeus said— a creepy little dragon hugging a bottle of tabasco sauce. DragonWithTabasco

I hate tabasco sauce, but I’ve loved this picture for as long as I can remember. 😉

And while we’re on the topic of movies… I haven’t watched much Disney either. You guys would probably be appalled to hear I haven’t even seen Frozen. I guess we never really got into it. Mostly what we like are classics— Dickens and Austen and Gaskell and the Princess Bride for the older kids, and things like Rigoletto (has anyone besides @Hope seen that??? I love that movie!) and The Railway Children, Charlotte’s Web, and a fair bit of pixar animation (Monsters Inc., A Bug’s Life, Cars, etc.) for the littler ones.

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Funny, the dragon doesn’t look at all creepy in its big size. I think it’s the dark spot to the left of the eye that did it with your shrunken version.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus huh… yeah, you’re right. I never noticed. 😛

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper
                • Total Posts: 3515

While we’re on the topic of movies….@ingridrd I love your new profile pic!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                  • Total Posts: 256

@kate-flournoy YAAAAAAAAY!!! *does happy dance* 😀 😀 😀

Rigoletto! YES!!! That’s a wonderful movie. It hasn’t made me cry, but other than one other movie (Christmas Shoes, which I didn’t even care for 😛 ) it is the one that has come closest to making me cry. @anne-of-lothlorien says I have a heart of stone, but even I can’t remain entirely dry-eyed during the one scene… I don’t want to give any spoilers for anyone else, but you know which one I mean. *sniffles*

And I love your profile-pic, even though I don’t like Tabasco sauce either. 😉 Little dragons are so cute…

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

ClaireC
                  @clairec
                    • Total Posts: 628

@anne-of-lothlorien, mine is me. My sister and I did a 1940s photo shoot, and we had a heap of fun. We kind of ended up with this photo accidentally, and even though you can’t see my face, I think it’s kind of cool! 🙂 I have quite long hair, so we sort of doubled it over and twisted it with some victory rolls at the front. It actually looked quite real! And we used red lipstick (a trademark of the 40s), high black heels and a ‘nurses/army’ uniform dress. The end result was quite convincing!
                    It cut off my feet! :(

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by ClaireC.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

BlueJay
                    @bluejay

Oops the topic has changed. Sorry about that @anne-of-lothlorien. My fault. 🙁

@clairec
                      You look so gorgeous. That must have been so much fun. My sister and I did a photo shoot once, and I loved every minute of it.

@kate-flournoy
                      It was nice to see your profile picture BIG. Cute dragon.

@ingridrd
                      Love yours too. 🙂

Ingrid
                      @ingridrd
                        • Total Posts: 830

@kate-flournoy I love Rigoletto, but I haven’t seen it in a long time. (And it’s good to have you back! 😉 )

@dragon-snapper
                        Thanks! I love it too. 🙂

@clairec
                        Your picture is so cool!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 1352

@Anne-of-Lothlorien

Mine’s sunlight on little white flowers at the edge of the woods.

ClaireC
                          @clairec
                            • Total Posts: 628

@bluejay, thanks! 🙂 I love your current profile pic!! 😛

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Sarah Hoven
                            @sarah-h
                              • Total Posts: 669

@clairec That’s such a pretty picture! You really do look like you’ve stepped out of a WWII movie.

Anne of Lothlorien
                              @anne-of-lothlorien
                                • Total Posts: 440

Hogans Heroes!!??!! Someone else has seen this bsides me? I didnt even know it was Disney! I happened to see a dozen episodes at my aunts house in July, and fell in love immediately. Unfortunately, i now have no way to watch it now. Weep, weep. Now I just have fond memories. Fav three characters… Carter, Newkirk, and Hogan.

@Bluejay
                                and @ingrid, your avatars are not showing up as what u told me.

Apple Dumpling Gang, Beyond the Mask, Jonathan Sperry, Courageous, Princess Bride… yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I do like the classic Disneys better than the new ones. Has anyone seen the old Pete’s Dragon? Not the new one?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

BlueJay
                                @bluejay

Yay!!!! You like Hogan too. I’m not sure it is Disney, but it’s still awesome. Great fav characters: I like Lebeau, Olsen, and Hogan.

Okay, I changed mine. It is now a Pincushion Hakea. 🙂 I change my picture a lot.

I have seen a scene or two from it, but not the whole thing. My brother owns it though, so maybe one day.

@anne-of-lothlorien

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >