-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H I don’t remember… it was a very old, vague account and I read it a long time ago. I think they were somewhere around the size of a turkey, and I don’t think they could fly, though they were said to be very colorful. Fun thinking about, isn’t it? 😀 Greedy, colorful, turkey-sized dinosaurs… XD
I know!
…And it’s really funny, if…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r The boy probably deserved it. 🙂
And I looked up the Cold Steel swords. They are not $300, so I’m actually feeling a slight shred of hope!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
No, I LIKE this first person narration! What I just said was the ONLY sad thing about it. 😛 I generally just don’t like the style of first person. But this is NOT bland at all.
Oh and @Writefury , your villain is so. much. nicer. than the one in the video. That one’s funny, yeah, but I just adore the fact that Wolfy wants to be good, and start…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@Writefury yeah. What she said. 😛 We pretty much speak for each other on most things.
Except I’m not sad about the first person POV. *glares at Emma, arches eyebrow* Don’t be picky, sister. Don’t be picky. First person POV can be lovely.And that Studio C is hilarious; I can definitely see how that contributed.
All I can say about Blank…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@Writefury yeah. What she said. 😛 We pretty much speak for each other on most things.
And that Studio C is hilarious; I can definitely see how that contributed.
All I can say about Blank Mastermind is, I’ve been so busy lately I’ve had to shut the tabs to most of my favorite blogs, but yours stayed open and I refresh it like fifty times every…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
What can I say other than wow, wow, wow, and wow forever? I absolutely love this story. Any of you who haven’t been following it, you’ll have a lot to catch up on, but it’ll be worth it, I promise!! *clasps hands in passionate appeal*
Rosey, was Wolfgang inspired by anyone in particular?
I must say, you are the BEST (by which I mean WORST!!!) at…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm Gotcha. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm 😀 actual reptiles— I just called them magpies because of their hoarding habit.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Writefury hm… not often, actually. Probably because I write fantasy and scifi and such; completely out of the realm of reality. 😛
That’s really cute though. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yes Anna, I’ll be praying.
-
Emma Flournoy and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sure, Anna.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H New Age is one of the weirdest things I’ve ever come across, so none of that surprises me in the least.
I haven’t read the Peleg Chronicles, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about them.
Dinosaur dragons are really fun though. And did you know that there were little tiny ‘magpie’ dragons (in Old Saxony, I think) who hoarded colorful…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ah, thanks for the reminder. Will do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus yes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Sounds like someone I know. Is this Mrs. Keussal (or however you spell their name)?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
A friend of ours would be blessed by all the prayers she can get right now. She recently had a tumor removed from her brain, but not all of it was able to come, and now they know it’s cancerous. It’s a very bad and rare kind of cancer. They’re going to do a special natural treatment in hopes of curing it, instead of typical cancer treatment which…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
A friend of ours would be blessed by all the prayers she can get right now. She recently had a tumor removed from her brain, but not all of it was able to come, and now they know it’s cancerous. It’s a very bad and rare kind of cancer. They’re going to do a special natural treatment in hopes of curing it, instead of typical cancer treatment which…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise *self-conscious cough* Erm… yesh. I can wax a bit too poetic now and then. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay for brilliant tie ins, @Bluejay. 😀
- Load More
