-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope actually scratch that, just been called away for music practice. Tag you when I start again.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope reporting for duty, cap’n.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy 241
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus that’s 468 words in half an hour. I think I’m falling back into the pattern now… 😛 How’d it go for you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, ok. I’ll stick around till two then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I’m going till two, then till four after about thirty minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m ready now. You’re probably wrapping up though. Is there still more to go, or should I check in later?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I am beginning now. Tag me when you start.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus ummmm… lessee. Probably starting around twelve, or a little after. I will tag you when I start.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy When’s the next session?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean okay, that’s fine. Great. I got 1,002 words.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean I’m gonna stop a little early. I felt pretty concentrated, but I only got 537 words written. I guess it’s gonna take me a while to get back to where I used to be.
-
Emma Flournoy and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Little Peoples in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Interesting conversation though. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Okay so, all in the characters mind.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean I’m in.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy But—Murtagh. *sniff*
@Daeus Okay though, I don’t blame you if you want to stop. If you do that you may as well skim through the rest and read the Murtagh scenes at least. 😛 Your brother can tell you where they are. The Inheritance ones.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean okay, awesome! Tag me when you stop, or if I stop before you do I’ll tag you.
- Load More
