-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hope Sure. I’m with you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Why, of course it’s fine. Steal is my personal motto, you know.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
I mean, it’s not perfect of course, but even as it, is it reads well. I’d probably want a good synopsis of the story before I would decide to read it and I couldn’t give a definite opinion of the book until I had read the whole thing, but you get a big thumbs up for writing style.
@Leumeister What @Daeus said there. 😉 Forgive the theft, Daeus…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths Oh I play the violin too! Yes, congratulations for playing ‘non stop’. I know it’s exhausting, and you definitely seem to stick to it more than I. What’s your secret? 😛
Here’s a huge recommendation to read Les Miserables. *hands you huge recommendation* 😉 I’m not finished reading it yet, but I love it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey folks, I’m going to be editing for an hour or so if anyone wants to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey folks, I’m going to be editing for another hour or so if anyone wants to join.
@hope, @jess, @dragon-snapper, @anne-of-lothorien
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Little Peoples in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Happy to be of some service.
And I know!! Littles and their randomness and imaginations…yes.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister Hello and hi and hey! What’s your favorite book?
Digital art…you have my admiration. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yes to the ‘Mr. Dankworth’. 😀
And is Wolfy’s MBTI type ENTP? I’ve known before but I forgot…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Alright, I’m back. And the verdict is…
I love it! *cheers* *confetti* *kazoos*
I mean, it’s not perfect of course, but even as it, is it reads well. I’d probably want a good synopsis of the story before I would decide to read it and I couldn’t give a definite opinion of the book until I had read the whole thing, but you get a big…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Hmm… so we don’t pronounce ant the same. Ok, how about this. The ae is pronounced like a from anthology.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, they guy who was running it went solo. It doesn’t look like he’s still running the podcast anymore though. Anyone else know about that?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Yep. That’s why I never say anything much. Glad I’m not the only one.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister If you don’t want to explain your name, that’s fine. I didn’t and still haven’t. It’s part of the dragon intelligence. Top Secret and all that. 😛
Ah, I want to start composing music. I play both guitar and piano, but don’t ask me which I prefer. I love both.
Sci-fi…Hmmm…Well, I heard that it was Star Warsy on some other forum…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Oh, boy. You asked me how to pronounce my name. 😉 It’s basically pronounced like the second half of Amadeus, except the “ae” in my name is pronounced like the a in ant. Do Aussies pronounce ant like we do? Well, let’s hope so.
I guess I’m the one responsible for bestistes. Trying to rival Webster, you know. Silly old me.
My idea…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths
Greetings!
I here welcome you to the fantasgreatiest place on the internets (the other words were taken, so I make my own.) 😛
Ah Ranger’s Apprentice is a good series. Have you ever read the Brotherband series? I’m working on that one.
I find modern fiction very hard to write. Its hard for me to not include swords and bows…and…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @leumeister! Sounds like you’ve got some pretty sweet goals. Keep at it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey, @leumeister! Sounds like you’ve got some pretty sweet goals. Keep a it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet, @perfectfifths.
How’d you find us by the way?
Say, have you ever thought about writing modern fiction. I’m considering it, because it could have a lot of the same style as historical fiction, but it would require way less research.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@his-instrument UP; Dug to Mr. Fredrickson. I love that movie. 🙂
“This is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different.”
- Load More
