-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper It’s from an A&E TV miniseries…I’m going to hazard a guess you haven’t seen it. 😉 But I felt almost certain you would get my first one; you, or @WarrioroftheRealm, or @Hope…
It was this: ‘It’s not a choice. Not for me.’ -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Jess I’m so glad he was saved.
I’ll be praying for your family, too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I have absolutely no idea… Hint… or something like it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal WAIAIAIAIAIT!!!! Ahem. A dragon is never late. They arrive precisely when they meant to. Now. I prefer………slua. *nods head* My work here is done. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths The Brotherband Chronicles is another series by Flanagan. They are about a group of boys from Skandia, another place in the world of Ranger’s Apprentice. They occur about 10 or so years before Ranger’s Apprentice, and I find them very enjoyable so far. The sixth book just came out, but I haven’t read it yet. Not yet… You should…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Oh no! I’m so sorry. I will definitely be praying for them through this trial, and that your dad doesn’t lose his job.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess
Well the vote seems unanimous! Slua it is. On closer inspection, I think I like it better myself as well. Facin sounded better in my head than when I actually wrote it down. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien probably what it does is warm the muscles, which does loosen them. Stretches really are best, though, because they make your hands stronger and thus they cramp less easily.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
This is awesome… Slua, hands down. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Slua
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh look! A new person! Welcome to KP, @PerfectFifths! *confetti and balloons* This sight has been crucial in my journey as a Christian writer— I wouldn’t be anywhere close to where I am today without it, so I hope it’s everything amazing for you as well. 😉 So glad to have you. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister wow, I am so late… 😛 But, better late than never. Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of Pen! So pleased to have you!
Digital art? *perks up, pricks ears* Heyyyy, I do some of that myself. Still very much a novice with actual digital painting, but I do enjoy it.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@writefury I know I’m a little late, but I would just like to say that I read your entire story in one day. Seriously. It’s that amazing.
And I want to join the Dallas fan club. I really do. He’s so…adorably awkward. To show my sincere and pure adoration for the guy and to express my worthiness to join the ranks of Dallas fangirls…well, here…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Wow, I didn’t even know digital art was something the average person could do (I thought it was all like Pixar animation and stuff that takes decades of college training to learn) Which shows how much I know about it. 🙂 So yeah, good job on that!
Cool name, by the way.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFiths Before this thread is done, you will have a lot of people tell you that this forum is bestistest place ever. BELIEVE THEM. I haven’t been her very long, but just through reading everything that goes on, I have come to be pretty certain that they’re telling the truth.
Oh, and it’s pretty funny that you found KP by researching magic…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hope Ok, I’m done for now. I edited a chapter and a half.
I’ll probably be back in a half an hour to do it again.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How naming affects characterization in the forum Characters 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I would be inclined to agree with @leumeister, except for Yukio Kamiyama, which doesn’t hit me as villainous. (Sorry, Leu, hope you don’t mind. 🙂 )
-
Ethryndal started the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Hello all! I come to you seeking your highly valued and respected opinions.
Here’s my trouble: I have these creatures called trogs and gremlins in my world, which are nasty little minions of the Tashar, my evil over-lord. Unfortunately, it is extremely annoying when these two creatures are together (which is quite often) as I am constantly having…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal started the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Hello all! I come to you seeking your highly valued and respected opinions.
Here’s my trouble: I have these creatures called trogs and gremlins in my world, which are nasty little minions of the Tashar, my evil over-lord. Unfortunately, it is extremely annoying when these two creatures are together (which is quite often) as I am constantly having…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Oh that’s right! I knew that. Well, good.
- Load More
