-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister Great!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy So, I had a little help from a sibling, but I think its from when he’s talking to Balin in Bilbo’s house.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy So, I had a little help from a sibling, but I think its from when he’s talking to Balin in Bilbo’s house. f
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Well for me, to generate ideas, I may have to plan a story world. Maps are my favorite part, the describing not so much. I usually include cultures and major places, but you’re right/write about tailoring your worlds to fit the stories. Although I first-handly plan my world, things change as I write. I basically allow myself leeway,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Children story ideas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear… children’s stories are NOT my area of expertise. I’ll let you know if I think of anything, but most of my ideas are ridiculously hard to simplify into something like that. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Children story ideas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Well, are you going to be doing a story in modern times or back whenever? That’s the first question you should ask yourself. Then, whichever time frame you decide to use, think what some problems a child might go through are in that setting. That’s if you want to come up with anything…just a starting point.
As for ideas, I’ve got…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Alia yes, now that you mention it, I definitely see that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
*cringe* I don’t know what to say. Are there any generic answers I can plagiarize?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus ha. 😀
… I believe that’s called plagiarism… XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
I mean, I like the idea of animals, and I like the way some animals look, and the different things different animals can symbolize, but as a pet person? No. Having to relate on an emotional level with any animal just freaks me out.
Hey, folks. I added a new section to my bio. Go check it out.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
I mean, I like the idea of animals, and I like the way some animals look, and the different things different animals can symbolize, but as a pet person? No. Having to relate on an emotional level with any animal just freaks me out. Therefore, animal movies can be a special kind of torture.
Hey, folks. I added a new section to my bio. Go check it out.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Don’t swallow those!!!! I just gave you them.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys @Mark-Kamibaya @everyone I just watched a new one, and since we’re talking about themes I thought I’d bring this up, because the theme was particularly strong.
Um… it was the new live action Jungle Book. Before you stone me, let me just confess I wasn’t expecting to be too impressed either. For one, I am NOT an animal person. I mean, I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Wow, this one is a good one. I can’t.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus *gulp*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Well… I guess I have little choice when I’m facing two dragons. Sorry about that, Kate. Distance is important. Knowing where you need to end is the first step to starting there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snappyer Well… I guess I have little choice when I’m facing two dragons. Sorry about that, Kate. Distance is important. Knowing where you need to end is the first step to starting there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I have ideas, but I don’t hae one that I can use plotwise. Well, I do, but I’m getting out of writer’s block by editing. I hope it works. Trust me, I have ideas, I just don’t know how to use them. And for some reason, I can’t imagine a dragon wearing glasses. 😛
@daeus Give them back, or I’ll melt this chair! *holds out your…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths Oh don’t worry, I have no intention of stopping. 😀 It’s just depressing sometimes (though I’m trying hard not to let it be).
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Great job @Dragon-Snapper. Hope you get an idea soon— I cannot even imagine being without at least a dozen ideas all at once. 😛
@Daeus! I— I need those! Those are my distance glasses! I’m nearsighted! *sobs*
- Load More
