-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess It has been my experience that the bad things that happen to us are often times God setting up greater things to come, things that we couldn’t possibly imagine. We can only see the bad at the time. We can’t see the amazing good He has ready to come out of our tribulations. There have been so many times that I’ve looked back over the past few…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy I will now proceed to write.
@bluejay @hope @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy I will now proceed to write.
@blujay @hope @jess -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Aw, I’m really sorry. I’ll still be praying. Hope everything works out!
@Jess -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First or Third? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Julia-R I don’t think so…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay That verse pretty much sums this topic up for me. 😉
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give an account of it in the day of judgement. For by you words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. ~ Matthew 12:36-37
-
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay That verse pretty much sums this topic up for me.
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give an account of it in the day of judgement. For by you words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. ~ Matthew 12:36-37
-
Daeus replied to the topic Do You Have a Blog/Website? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Well… I do, but I haven’t posted on it in like six months and it’s still on hold. I used to post writing there, but I’ve stopped doing that. I may however do book reviews on there eventually.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, Salutations, and all that stuff in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@I-J-Anderson You OWNED millipedes? …wow.
Sam and Thorin!! You must be my kind of person. 😀
Anyway, welcome. Have you read Les Miserables?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Do You Have a Blog/Website? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Oh dear I’m so sorry… :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Do You Have a Blog/Website? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
And I’m still working on the name.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Do You Have a Blog/Website? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy eeeep!!! That wasn’t supposed to come out yet. 😛
@Anne-of-Lothlorien well, a writing blog. Not so much ‘how-to’ as it will be… I don’t know, encouraging? Inspirational, I guess you could say. And a little bit of everything that the more technical sights don’t talk about— psychology, personality, the philosophy of storytelling…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Do You Have a Blog/Website? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I have no blog. But @Kate-Flournoy will within the next year, if things go as planned! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First or Third? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Third-person and deep third-person. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yup. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus exactly.
@Anne-of-Lothlorien author— Christopher Paolini. He wrote the Inheritance Cycle; the one we’re debating here. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien you mean @Ivy-Rose? *grins*
Sounds awesome. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
I was even thinking of making a movie in Blender of it not too long ago!
@leumeister You know I’m going to hold you to that now, right? 😉 Rock Raiders is definitely one of the best lego things ever. They’ve been getting more and more lame as time goes on until…Lions vs. Alligators? Really?
Ah yes, the gadgetry. I’ve got to admit, there’s no…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
I was even thinking of making a movie in Blender of it not too long ago!
@leumsieter You know I’m going to hold you to that now, right? 😉 Rock Raiders is definitely one of the best lego things ever. They’ve been getting more and more lame as time goes on until…Lions vs. Alligators? Really?
Ah yes, the gadgetry. I’ve got to admit, there’s…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
We’re pathetic. XD
- Load More
