-
Snapper replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Just sayin’…CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That’s awesome!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey, @anyone! I’ll be writing for approx 45min.
-
Daeus started the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
Ellow,
As you probably all know, I’ve been working on publishing recently and the news at the moment is…now I’m published!
But SHHHH! Don’t tell anyone yet. The fact is I’ll probably need another week or two before I’m completely ready to let the world know about it. One of the things I want to get done first is to change the price.
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Call for beta readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I assume you’re talking about a kindle fire? I don’t think it would be any different from a laptop. If you’re talking about the black and white e-reader, that would be extremely inconvenient to make edits with.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@anna-brie Hmm, your comment wasn’t trashed or spammed. It’s possible it was deleted, but very unlikely.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna check on something…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna check on something…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna check on something…
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Thanks! Glad your writing went well too. 🙂 @winter-rose It was fun! See everyone around!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer @winter-rose @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl @anyone else if they were in the party–Well, I’m out now. I invented a character arc type, applied it to a character and then planned a few pages. I also singled out some themes for the next book.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus It is, isn’t it. That’s a good amount.
@r-j-wordsmith I should be here for another fifteen minutes. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
539. I feel good about that for just getting back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
‘Kay, I’m back. That was a bit of a fiasco. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @daeus @overcomer Be right back. Our puppy is using my laptop as a chew toy! XD I have to go hand him off to another family member. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Sure thing! *hands you frog so that you can hop in*
@winter-rose Keeps them on their toes. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Yay! Welcome back!
@graciegirl I like tigers better than lions; they are my favorite animal besides tree frogs. -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose *raises sword* Yes! For ti-! Wait, what? *drops sword* For tigers? Where did that come from? ;P
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m here!!!!! After a much too long break of doing publishy things, I’m back again to writing. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose And for tigers!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Translation Troubles! Help!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy That’s a relief…
- Load More
