-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
*cautiously pops in* I’m going to stay out of this. *beats a hasty retreat*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Tavalii. Female, twenty two, but small and birdlike with bony hands. She’s a fantasy priestess of a false religion (and she knows its false) who was dedicated to the Temple of the Stars at birth and doesn’t care about herself enough to bother about doing something about any of it. Usually bored. Hates the face-paint and ceremonial wreaths and…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Widdrim You should read the whole Les Mis if you ever get time. It’s so good. 🙂
I like your profile pic, btw. Such pretty leaves.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Abigail-Blomberg Wonderful. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Yus indaid, ’tis a vurry fine word. *solemn nod* Such sophistication.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson I’ve been laughing myself silly over this sketch for about five minutes… Don’t ask me why, but she came to me in caricature and I did my best. *wipes eyes* Here. Have a good laugh.

-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thunk is my favorite word.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus @Kate-Flournoy *stares dumbly* Who woulda thunk it.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrim @dragon-snapper Ah, yes. Rogue One…that ending. *chokes back tears*.
But K2 was hilarious! I loved him. *gulps back tears again*
Ah, you’ve caught on to the zikers thing, huh? ☺️ What can I say? I’ve always wanted to have my own exclamation thingy.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrin @dragon-snapper Ah, yes. Rogue One…that ending. *chokes back tears*.
But K2 was hilarious! I loved him. *gulps back tears again*
Ah, you’ve caught on to the zikers thing, huh? ☺️ What can I say? I’ve always wanted to have my own exclamation thingy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrim Agh! Or as @graciegirl would say: Zikers! So mean. I wasn’t expecting any of that. Thank goodness for the comic relief droid!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus @Emma-Flournoy hm… *scratches head**twists face sideways**grimaces* Hm. I seem to have something like that on my schedule, yes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Oh! I know of someone to ask. @kate-flournoy Will you be there?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Uh, I probably could… I’ll finish the first one for now and then if I’ll let you know after that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfect-fifths Uh, I probably could… I’ll finish the first one for now and then if I’ll let you know after that.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Hm. Hm. I wonder.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Hmm. ENFJ much?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@PerfectFifths Aw, that’s too bad.
🙂@Daeus I know, and I thought of saying so in my first post but when I wrote it out—‘are any of you people besides Daeus going to…’—, it almost sounded rude, so I decided I’d just wait for you to reply and then I could tell you I knew. And that’s the plain truth of it. Yep, way too unnecessarily…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Well, I am.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@jason I’m an INFP! You know, the type with the avatar always prancing through a field of flowers or something like that. I’m not sure what point they’re trying to make… ;P Anyways, like I said, I tossed around a few ideas one of which was INFJ. For the simple reason that you’re here on KP I decided the balance of probability lay with you being…[Read more]
- Load More
