-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
That’s great, @audrey-caylin! I know, I went through a time when I’d go to bed without having read my Bible at all that day! In Proverbs it says, “Why is there in the hand of a fool the purchase price of wisdom, since he has no heart for it?” (Proverbs 17:16) Oh, that convicted me and challenged me to ask myself whether I had a heart for God’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! Now I want to do another. 😉
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper aww! So sweet and shy and quiet. <3 That is adorable.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @i-j-anderson Well, my profile pic is Atlantica Faraday. What do you think?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper awesome! She belongs to @I-J-Anderson. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think I’ll give Atlantica a try.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Anne-Swiftblade I positively cannot resist a challenge and I am now determined to give my utmost effort to attempting this mysterious Joe. *squares shoulders* I shall return.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
All right… went through the topic and collected the characters that have not been done yet for others’ convenience…
Tavalii. Female, twenty two, but small and birdlike with bony hands. She’s a fantasy priestess of a false religion (and she knows its false) who was dedicated to the Temple of the Stars at birth and doesn’t care about her…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
All right… went through the topic and collected the characters that have not been done yet for others’ convenience…
Tavalii. Female, twenty two, but small and birdlike with bony hands. She’s a fantasy priestess of a false religion (and she knows its false) who was dedicated to the Temple of the Stars at birth and doesn’t care about her…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper yay! *gives you a high five and wonders why I’m always giving people high fives.* Me too, actually! I’m reciting Psalm 40 at a speech meet tomorrow, so today I’ve been saying it to anyone who will listen. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson here is Gage… I think I overdid the dimple… 😀

-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Here I am! Today, I’m simply working on reviewing my verses.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb I’m sorry I took so long in replying! 😛
Yeah, Scripture Typer is great! Through it, I once memorized 400 verses. Then I lost that account, and am slowly working my way up. The verses are all still in my head, though, and I have to ask for a bible concordance of my own because all of these verses were in my head and I wanted to…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb started the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi guys!
This is a scripture-memorization thread. If you have memorized any scripture – or reviewed any scripture you’ve memorized – recently, please post what you memorized/reviewed to encourage and motivate the rest of us! 😀 Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. ~ Psalm 119:11
Tags: (salud!) @kate-flournoy @e…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae thanks! 😀 I’ll go and start a scripture memorizing thread then. Yay! You’ve read E.D.E.N’s books too? *Gives you a high five.* I love her books. I’ve also read “The Missing Bride,” and like that one, too. Yeah, Capitola is one of my favorite characters ever. She’s the most un-stockish character that I’ve ever read. 😀 My siblings and I…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
- Load More

