Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope
      • Total Posts: 1092

@i-j-anderson I do have one character I mentioned awhile back but no one did. I’m quite curious about her, actually, but if everyone has skipped it because she is boring, then feel free to ignore it too. 😉

Kathryn: A slip of a girl, she is a scientist but looks like she would be better suited for the role of a teacher. She is 22, but looks younger. Slim, she has long dark hair that always tends to frazzle and get in her face. She is pale, with wide watchful eyes and an almost constant furrow on her brow. Her face is narrow, her expression generally pensive and distant. She lives in a futuristic type of setting, though I’ve not thought about clothing much…

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@I-J-Anderson here is Gage… I think I overdid the dimple… 😀

GageSketch

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy

All right… went through the topic and collected the characters that have not been done yet for others’ convenience…

Tavalii. Female, twenty two, but small and birdlike with bony hands. She’s a fantasy priestess of a false religion (and she knows its false) who was dedicated to the Temple of the Stars at birth and doesn’t care about herself enough to bother about doing something about any of it. Usually bored. Hates the face-paint and ceremonial wreaths and endless customs of the temple, but tolerates them in a mocking rebellious sort of way. Somewhat kinky, bright brown hair, sharp face, hard green eyes, sarcastic laugh. Smiles beautifully when she smiles sincerely, which is almost never. Deep down she just wants a simple, truthful world without any pomp or ceremony or deception. The man she grows to love calls her Braithe, which means ‘freckles’.

Erika Paige, female, nineteen. Tall, a little bony, dark-ish skin and a light dusting of freckles, with grey-green eyes and a veritable mop of brilliant red hair. She’s a mechanic… her story is steampunk, so she makes steam-powered robots and drones and such… and she also dresses like a Victorian era lady, mostly in dark grey skirts and white blouses, with the sleeves tucked up and usually stained with oil, like her hands. Confident and practical, with an unusually mischievous sense of humor…

Edelmar. Male. Twenty eight. Medium height; very solidly built, with large, strong hands and big feet. Flyaway red hair; tons of freckles. Painfully shy. Widower and devoted father to his one little girl. Wants a simple life with a farm and cows, and to grow pumpkins and watch the world go quietly by how it should.

Atlantica Faraday, female, ten or eleven years old. She has wildly curly, auburn/dark red hair (Jane’s daughter), and silver eyes. She is very quiet and shy and often cannot be found, as she regularly will disappear for days on end, hiding in trees and reading volumes of books.

Criss – a slave (Trajan’s slave to be exact, but more like his companion) dark hair, light brown eyes, a little tanned; not a big young man but strong from physical work; quiet and reserved; wears a leather cuff on his left wrist and a tag in his left ear to identify him as a slave.

I’ll just keep doing this by turns… this topic doesn’t need to be kept up at a constant rate, my dear fellow crazily busy artists. 😉 Just whenever someone feels like drawing something or wants something drawn you can come here.

Anne Swiftblade
          @anne-swiftblade
            • Total Posts: 84

Hey all. I just found out about this and read everything.

You guys are AMAZING! Like super-DUPER AMAZING!! All of it! All the art and characters and everything! I love it!

I was thinking of adding one more character to the mix, just for fun 😉
            I kinda share him with @i-j-anderson and @christi-eaton. I give you *drum roll* Joe! (yes his name is just Joe.)

He has no set age, is average height, and no one knows a lot about him. what we do know is this: he is sweet tempered, mischievous, and a complete know-it-all (no really! He knows practically everything! It’s insane..). He has brown wavy/curly hair, brown eyes, and a smirky/sweet smile. He loves books and knowledge in general and is usually seen with a notebook and pencil writing down sciency-learny stuff. He isn’t from a specific time and has lived through many fantasy worlds and their happenings. No one is sure of what species he is and some say he may have elvish blood (pointy ears gave that away). He is a wandering traveler in a world of fantasy.

We (IJ and Christi and I) have tried to draw him on multiple occasions, but none of us are satisfied.
            From this not-to-great description what do you think the infamous Joe looks like?

Anne Swiftblade
            @anne-swiftblade
              • Total Posts: 84

OO… More to draw.
              I’m not as free to draw as I’d like to be, but I’m willing to give some of those a shot if I can 🙂

Christine Eaton
              @christi-eaton
                • Total Posts: 306

@anne-swiftblade, goodness Sarah! You just hit me with childhood feels. *raises eyebrow* yes, I’m quite curious to see what people come up with. Especially considering the reason why we didn’t draw him was because we didn’t know what he looked like ourselves.

I definitely want to give Erika Paige a shot when I have a chance 😉

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy

@Anne-Swiftblade I positively cannot resist a challenge and I am now determined to give my utmost effort to attempting this mysterious Joe. *squares shoulders* I shall return.

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy I think I’ll give Atlantica a try.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy

@Dragon-Snapper awesome! She belongs to @I-J-Anderson. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. 😉

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

@kate-flournoy @i-j-anderson Well, my profile pic is Atlantica Faraday. What do you think?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy

@Dragon-Snapper aww! So sweet and shy and quiet. <3 That is adorable.

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

@kate-flournoy Thanks! Now I want to do another. 😉

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              Jess
                              @jess
                                • Total Posts: 575

Sooo, I’ve been ghosting this topic for a while, admiring the art. 😉 I’ll assume it’s not too late to add characters. If anyone feels inspired… 😀
                                Kate: Is 26-ish, medium build, quiet, blonde medium-length hair, blue-gray eyes, likes wearing gray hoods, happens to be a realm-traveler, and is a physicist. She writes in a journal all the time and loves to read. She is a natural leader, though doesn’t like to be in a position of leadership.
                                Tessa: talkative, chipper, blue eyes, roundish face, wears dirty blonde hair in single braid, wears leather jacket with boots, a little stubborn, kinda short, 18. She lives in a futuristic society, and would rather not be there.
                                Traze: villainous, gang-leader, black hair, dark eyes, yet outgoing. He walks with a swagger, and appears to be helpful when it suits his needs. 20 ish. Also has telekinesis.

I might take a stab at some myself, but I’m not that great at drawing. I need to practice more. 😉

@kate-flournoy
                                , Did I mention how much I love your calligraphy???

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy

@Jess Oooh, Traze actually sounds a lot like one of my villains in personality. I’m going to try him.
                                  Aaaand I’m glad you like the calligraphy. 😉 It’s great fun.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >