-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Er…not really. The only way I can do it is by my profile pic.
Glad I asked about the hair, because I would’ve given her really short hair. 😛 -
Kina Lamb and
Ingrid are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Today, I think I’ll take a go at Amrei. @perfectfifths By short hair, how short?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Duly stopped.
@Princessfoo The moment I realized everyone was going to die was when I saw the first trailer. But that is just me. 😉
To be quite honest, I’m with you on the Darth Vader thing. I think there are WAY more interesting villains than him. (I apologize to any Darth fans.) He was hailed as the most evil person in the…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal Oh stop, you’re making me wish I could see it just for that. I guess you don’t need to be kicked out of the Jane Austen fan-club then. 😛 But Frank still drives me nuts.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Oh yes, good old annoying Frank Churchill. I saw Emma before I saw the prequels as well, and going into them, I was like, “Ew, Frank. Just, no.” But now I actually–wait, before I say this, please don’t think I’m crazy. *ahem* Okay, now that I’ve seen the prequels with Obi-Wan, I actually don’t hate his version of Frank anymore,…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree I’m going to bed now. 😀 I wrote 369 words and I got my character out of the tree!!!!! *fist pump!* Yippee!! Good night!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree I’ll join you too. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal @GracieGirl Nope, haven’t. *shrug* I’ve heard from reliable sources they’re too stupid and badly acted to waste time on. 😛 But really, Obi-Wan was that good? Hm. Basically all I know about him, aside from having watched some fight scene clip from YouTube with him in it, is that he’s played by the same guy who played Frank Churchill in…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I think @Ethryndal meant a people-watching doorway. 😛 Either would be funny though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jess Oooh, Traze actually sounds a lot like one of my villains in personality. I’m going to try him.
Aaaand I’m glad you like the calligraphy. 😉 It’s great fun. -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree wow! @gives you yet another you guessed it, high five.* 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree yay! I’m so glad for you too!! And goody for Proverbs – we’re memorizing Proverbs as well! Every morning we learn a new verse in Proverbs, draw an illustration of it in a notebook, and read the chapter that we’re in. We’re on Proverbs 20 now. I definitely wouldn’t say we’ve memorized 20 chapters of Proverbs, but we’re very familiar…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin yay! I’m so glad!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Alright, I’m signing out now. I wrote some amount of words, and also logged a few other things. Perhaps not a million things done, but it’s something considering distractions. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Cool. see ya then!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, so am I. I should be on for another half an hour or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @kina-lamb @jess @ethryndal @overcomer @perfectfifths @northerner @graciegirl
I’ll be planning/writing. -
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
