-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @Ethryndal. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @Ethrydnal. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kina Lamb and
Karina Sanchez are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Ok people, you’re obviously dangerous. I haven’t drawn a thing in about two years, but you’re to blame that I decided I needed to draw just one. I’m surprised that it actually turned out alright, though I can think of four things at least I wish I had changed… 😉 Anyway, here’s my attempt at you Daeus villain, @jess.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I’m a villain! I can’t tell you how awesome this is. The description of myself is awesome. Such a great character.
-
Daeus replied to the topic power source for mechanical arms? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@gideon-sowdon This probably wouldn’t work and you’d need to do more research to make it sound scientific, but it might be possible to have some sort of chemical that reacts to brain signals, expanding and shrinking to move the arm with a complex system of parts worked by air pressure. It might at least sound convincing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks!
So, I planned out about 6 chapters/scenes/sequences, all of which was very fuzzy to me earlier. Now, I know exactly what is happening in my story, start to finish. I am exceedingly happy! Yaya!
How’d you do? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Audrey-caylin No, I haven’t! It sounds cool though!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree *counts you in* NaNoWriMo? Are you planning for it?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Audrey-caylin @jane-maree @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @perfectfifths @jess @anyoneelse I’ll be planning out a detailed plot structure if anyone would like to hop in.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Hope… um… Sean? That sounds like Levi to me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
GUYYYYYYSSSSS!!! *freaks out* This thing totally exploded! ;P
Okay, first of all— @Jess. Here is Traze. I spent too much time on him and overdid the shading, but here you are anyway.

And— villains? *nervous chuckle* Which of the dozens to pick… um… eh, I’ll come back later. 😛
This is amazing guys; this topic. Whew… nice work,…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper or anyone else. I have a villainess you might be interested in….
Nykkai: She is usually known as the Fallen Apprentice bc she was not accepted into the Order of the Elements despite her power over Earth. She has since sworn revenge on her would-be master Lilli, as well as any other Guardians she may come across. She relentlessly…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic power source for mechanical arms? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Gideon-sowdon *taps fingers against keyboard, trying to figure what words are*
We-ell. Erm, I guess one way would be just not to mention how it works. I had a mechanical thing once too, and I never considered how it worked, because my brain never considered it until now. 😛 In ‘I, Robot’, they never mention how the MC’s mechanical arm runs, nor…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic power source for mechanical arms? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Gideon-sowdon *taps fingers against keyboard, trying to figure what words are*
We-ell. Erm, I guess the best way would be just not to mention how it works. I had a mechanical thing once too, and I never considered how it worked, because my brain never considered it until now. 😛 In ‘I, Robot’, they never mention how the MC’s mechanical arm runs,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Gideon-sowdon Yes! ScriptureTyper is awesome! I use it all the time for memorization!
- Load More
