-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Cloudy Welcome!! Glad to have you. And nobody’s asked you yet what MBTI type you are. So I ask you, what is your MBTI type? (I’m guessing INTP. If I may make so bold as to guess. 😛 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy *prepares pen and paper* You have my sword!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I may test you on that soon… 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope Yes, I will be creating a video of me going through and analyzing the results and Josiah has agreed to share that directly through KP.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @graciegirl Thanks all! Now, if any of you are asking for beta-readers, I can offer my services with confidence. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy If I had to pick a favorite in the RA, then it either be Siege of Macindaw or the Burning Bridge. And don’t worry, I can’t give you too many spoilers, because I’ve only made it to 10, and I’m only halfway through it. 😀
I love Moonlight Sonata! I’ve tried to play it on guitar, but with all the sharps and flats, it’s very difficult. For…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope 😀 Indeed. I can never remember whether it was an ‘o’ or an ‘a’, or two ‘r’s or one ‘r’. I printed my book (for editing purposes) and didn’t remember until afterward that the name still had two spellings in it.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Zikers, this is writing in a nutshell! XD I love it!
I just wish I was to the point where I was actually flinging drops. I’m stuck on deciding my plan of attack, so to speak. Oi. XD -
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy You can do it now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@delightinlife Yep! The exact scene! 😀
@perfectfifths -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl I’ve done it too many times.
-
Gracie replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yes!! Exactly! It doesn’t help that I am constantly changing the way certain names are spelled.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus To be sure: should I take the survey now, or wait?
-
Daeus replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Oh, trust me. I’ve done that quite a lot. 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you spell one of your character’s name wrong and then feel absolutely disgusted with yourself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
I’m gonna tag some more people @r-j-wordsmith @overcomer @northerner @emma-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99 @sarah-h @audrey-caylin
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Oops. Sorry, I didn’t see your post! No, it’s not from flushed away. It’s from the Tale of Desperaeux.
“That’s a naughty word. We never rob.” -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus well I thought so. 😛 In the best kind of way.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Alright, now I’m leaving for reals. I wrote 300 or so words.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 YESSS!! That’s the annoying part of it. It was just to appease everyone. I love the Kane Chrinicles too, but I haven’t had the chance to read those cross over stories. They sound like a ton of fun! I love it when characters from other parts of a story world run into each other.
- Load More
