-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree Oooh, dump away. Also, if you wouldn’t mind asking them to share it, that would be great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@sierra-r Alas! I applied for the Facebook group, but never got accepted. Don’t know why.
@audrey-caylin I thought about them, but I wasn’t sure about their no self promotion policy. I’m not selling anything, but it is my own thing and it is for my own use and for KPs. Thoughts?
@adry_grace No problem. Wow, you actually do Wattpad? I am an…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-swiftblade that was definitely a close second.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
My favorite line(s), though there were SO MANY GREAT ONES:
Kate stopped outside of the large doors to the war room. Why was it that there was always some sort of hidden force that held people’s hands back from knocking? Her fist was stuck midair, and she thought back to every book she had read before. Great. Now she was living a cliché.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’ve been waiting my entire KP life for someone to do something like this. *bestows Elven blessings upon you* SO. FUNNY. Why does it hurt so much?!
Wait, if @Daeus is King, and @Emma-Flournoy is princess, does that make Emma Daeus’s daughter? XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
Here, let me lift some weight myself. Social media, of course, is a good avenue. You can use these links to share the survey.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Ok, this was my favorite line: 😛
“Don’t think what, that they sat and had tea? No, I don’t think that. They’re probably eating scones with chocolate and having the time of their lives…without me.”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey, friends, see if you can help me brainstorm for a bit.
So far, about fifty people have taken the reader behavior survey. That’s pretty awesome. Fifty people can show us some neat things about reader behavior, but we’re going to need a lot more need more if we’re hoping for reliable and detailed data.
So maybe my outlook was too limited.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I have literally been laughing so hard I can barely read this. HILARIOUS DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE. Owwwww… *wipes eyes* I love this too much. Excellent job with the characterization, though you made me out much braver than I’ll ever be. *splits face grinning**wipes eyes again*
Oh man… this is perfect. -
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Thanks. 🙂 I’m trying to get really good at calligraphy, but I’ve still got a long way to go, in my opinion. And I actually never use the desk. I’ve got something weird where it hurts my back to sit in an chair upright for an extended period time, so I usually do my writing, schoolwork, and basically everything on the floor. XD The…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay, that has to be the LONGEST post ever. 😛
@daeus @kate-flournoy @kina-lamb @jane-maree @ethryndal @aratrea (this is the frog story) @emma-flournoy @overcomer @audrey-caylin @jess @anyone else looking for entertainment -
Snapper started the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum 9 years, 5 months ago
And now, the moment you all have been waiting for! The tale of King Daeus and the Knights of Keeper is here!
This story originated from a writing dare that @emma-flournoy gave me a few months ago, and was supposed to be a comedy about a dragon who melt chairs. Nevertheless, my comedy transformed into this, and you all can be the judge of the…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus I’m done for now as well, but I finally finished the story entirely. Yay!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Hey, that’s great!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @audrey-caylin I am here to edit.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Sweet.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Theme Mastery Q&A #2 in the forum Theme Mastery 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aratrea Arg, I haven’t even been able to think about Theme Mastery for a while because my family’s been in the middle of a really stressful move. Um…okay, I think the 13th or the 14 would work best for me, though I would be able to do the 17th too, if I had to. I have a class on the 17th that’s from 1:30-3, so I probably wouldn’t be able to…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thanks. 😀 I didn’t breath for the next three days.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Graciegirl Kudos for being the first person who’s actually done something like that with a quote they heard on KP! Your calligraphy is gorgeous.
@Emma-Flournoy Well, it’s kind of confusing, because sometimes I got that impression too. I think the main thing is that they didn’t expound on it. The closest they got was holding hands near the end…[Read more]
- Load More
