-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Emma-Flournoy *passes out bottles of complimentary glitter* Sweet Elvish waybread, I haven’t had my own kingdom since Lothlorien! *rubs hands in anticipation* I’d better change my profile picture back…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose YES. Why do writers not do it more often?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @GracieGirl @Winter-Rose yep. You said it.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @GracieGirl @Winter-Rose Totally agreed.
They actually had a relationship, if you know what I mean. Not just a you-look-pretty-we-work-well-together thing. It meant something.
Gabrielle, exactly.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal @Emma-Flournoy @Dragon-Snapper Just poking my head in to say I agree with all of yous 100%
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal @emma-flournoy I think that if they had kissed at the end it would’ve messed up the scene.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sometimes, simple is better. The hug at the end was WAY more powerful than any words or kisses.
AGREED. Gushing and kissing, sheesh. That hug was so incredibly sincere it was WAY better than any gushing or kissing would’ve been.
*buys a piece of candy for Cassian when he was little*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal I’m not sure myself, but now you’ll have a glittery Elf kingdom for your domain!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl 😉 If I don’t have anything blocking me called writer’s block, my usual is a thousand or so in an hour.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Okiday! I actually have to go to dinner now. Read ya around!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper ZIKERS! 1,161 words!!??? Good job!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I’m done for now, having wrote 1,161 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose And for Aslan!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I shall join you in this quest.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal Yes, a series. 😀 I already have three planned out, and an idea for the fourth. You’re the elf ruler.
@emma-flournoy Glitter. The Elf kingdom shall be very…glittery.
@rolena-hatfield 😀 Glad you liked it! -
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal Balin from the first Hobbit movie!
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
It’s the job that’s never started as takes longest to finish. —Samwise Gamgee
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy @GracieGirl Ashamed to admit it, but I just realized the only proof I had for it not being romantic was that they didn’t gush about it and they didn’t kiss.
WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO WHEN THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW YOU’RE IN LOVE IS GUSHING AND KISSING?!?
Having watched RO again last night, I would be inclined to agree with you; it was…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@levipierpont Ooh, Rodyn Rider! That has such a nice ring to it. I was actually even thinking about making him along the lines of Flynn Rider, so it’s pretty cool that stood out to you about him. 🙂
- Load More
