-
Daeus replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy A friend on Facebook posted it. I barely ever interact with Facebook, but I had seen this guy a couple times before, so I had to watch it.
I know. It’s awesome.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane Hello! I love your stuffed turtles. 😮
Welcome to The Place. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi @Elly! *crazy waving* I love philosophers. And your profile picture, as some have mentioned.
Do you know your MBTI personality type? (Is it INFJ?) -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND THIS? O.O It is PERFECT. Thank you for making my day.
I like orchids, too. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Elly that’s a great thing to be passionate about. 😉 I love history too. And logic and debate… though I love those because I love them, not because I’ve studied either in depth. 😛 Half the time I don’t even know the proper names of the things I’m passionate about. Just that they exist and I love them. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hattfield Yep.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@I-J-Anderson *the mortals stand in awe* Seriously. It’s amazing how you do that. And— I think I’m gonna adopt the third one. She looks like one of mine I haven’t named yet. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader You can sit, if you’d rather. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane hello! Welcome! *waves crazily for no reason* Glad to have you here. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
*reads topic so far**is dizzy* I have never felt so uncultured in my life… XD
*coughs* Regardless. Welcome to the Kingdom, @Elly! -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Graciegirl Oh my goodness, you do abstract? You have my forever undying respect. My little logical head can’t comprehend the fine art of making something that has no structure look beautiful. XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey, @Lola-Jane! My name is also Sarah, but hardly anyone calls me that on account of being an Elf. 😀 You like Narnia? I LOVE Narnia! (Yes, I am aware that it is the wrong fandom for Elves. I like to think that I’m also a world traveler, not just an Elf. 😉 ) Which book is your favorite?
Guys, I still haven’t managed to finish the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal I’ll be editing for an hour if anyone wants to join.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I did quite well. I wrote a little over a thousand words, which is what I was aiming for. Good luck on your college stuff!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi, @lola-jane! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
How did turtles make your top three? What do you like about them?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I am here!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper Signing off. I got 1,445 edited.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Ah yes, the Door Within. That’s on my almost-laughably-long reading list. I think it just got bumped up a few spots due to traveling scenes.
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper Aaaaand with that, I leave you all. Farewell and good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be right back, but I need to work on about fifteen minutes of school, maybe less.
- Load More
