-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m always going to call them Shorty Stories from now on. XD
Now. The first few paragraphs, though I didn’t really find confusing, needed a little more development. They’re just sitting by the window at midnight?! How about you make mention that Jack had woken Daniel up or something? Also, it seems like you had trouble remembering…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m always going to call them Shorty Stories from now on. XD
Now. The first few paragraphs, though I didn’t really find confusing, needed a little more development. They’re just sitting by the window at midnight?! Also, it seems like you had trouble remembering which brother is the MC.
“Thieves?”
“No.” It couldn’t be that. The… -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@perfectfifths *falls off chair and chokes laughing* I’m an elf, okay? This Galaxy stuff is beyond me.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writing Contests (USA) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-snapper The only writing contest I ever knew about was Patrick Henry College’s “A Call to Pens”, but they’re not doing it this year, so…sorry. I know I’m not helpful.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*snickers* I am one with the 4th, the 4th is with me. May the 4th be with you all!!!
-
Kina Lamb and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Happy Star Wars day, everyone! May the 4th be with you!
@perfectfifths @daeus @kate-flournoy @all of the star wars fans! -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Lol!! Zikers, that was perfectly timed. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
*shakes head* You guys… XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 YAY!!! *tackles you and smothers you in blankets and pillows* We knew you could do it! Way to go! *fuscia confetti*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *raises eyebrows* Don’t you ‘but mom’ me! Go to your room, or I’ll melt the pictures and your chair.
-
Snapper started the topic Writing Contests (USA) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello all!
I am looking for legitimate contests (not fake ones that take your writing and money and then run.) so if you all know of any, I’d like to know. Thank you!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @perfectfifths @winter-rose @allthepeople -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper lol! XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 nope. Not yet. I want to get him good and proper in my head before I try it. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99
*motherly voice* If you all don’t share your toys, I’ll take it away from you, the easy way or the hard way. Easy way is that you just share it, the hard way is I melt the pictures and no one has them. Be nice. 😛
😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Anne-Of-Lothlorien too late. 😀
-
Daeus posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hi Kate,
You ever listened to the pineapple series? (The one Sarah/Ethryndal talked about)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. And thoughts are actually the least necessary of those three. Oftentimes I just cut them out and let the actions tell the story. Emotions and actions go a long way to cluing people in on what someone’s thinking. 😉 😛
Yeah… maybe it means easy as eating pie? XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *hugs you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 What about the beginning confused you? What do you think could be done to make it more clear?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@elly I’m sorry for my lateness. I guess you could say that I’m toast. 😛
Anyways…welcome to the forum, enjoy the fun, and watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@lola-jane I’m late…*sniff sniff* I’m sorry.
Anyways…HELLO! *blows you away with giant dragon hello!*
Do you play any instruments? - Load More
