Ren

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Louise Fowler
    @perfectfifths
      • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper That’s just sad, because Anakin Skywalker was, um, the protagonist! XD I haven’t seen the prequels (except for Episode I, when I was very young, and I admit, Jar Jar Binks was my favourite character, but we’re talking about a seven-year-old-ish aged girl who loved funny stuff and didn’t appreciate the story), but the pics of Ani I have seen look like a moody teenager XD

Currently reading Les Miserables

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@perfectfifths
        There are some very cool and well-done battles scenes in the prequels, but Anakin was very annoying.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
        @perfectfifths

@dragon-snapper

I also quite liked (and still do, somewhat) the battle droids, they’re so strange looking. 😀 I think I appreciate little-boy Anakin, because he was a child in a movie full of grown-ups, and I always appreciated and liked the child characters as a child myself (but what child doesn’t? Especially if said child character is a Chosen One!) I also appreciated Padme for being a girl (same reason, really, being a girl XD) But not remembering her a lot (except that in Episode II, which I did see some of, she suddenly seemed younger than Anakin), was her character a good one as well, or was she also annoying?

Seeing clips and screenshots of the prequel trilogy, I also note how the prequels look super-futuristic sci-fi, and the original trilogy looks more fantasy-sci-fi (for lack of a better term to describe it)

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

Happy Star Wars day, everyone! May the 4th be with you!

@perfectfifths
            @daeus @kate-flournoy @all of the star wars fans!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99
              • Total Posts: 1819

I too am a Star Wars fan. @dragon-snapper

Happy Star Wars day, all. May the 4th be with you all! @perfectfifths @kateflournoy @daeus

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Audrey Caylin
              @audrey-caylin
                • Total Posts: 323

@dragon-snapper I am a star wars fan, but I haven’t watched the movies in too long (except for the new ones) 😛 But now I have a new fascination with the main characters’ arcs and Anakin has inspired me to make one of my characters go on a corruption arc. xD

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99

Have I mentioned that Star Wars is one of the main reasons I started writing?

Audrey Caylin
                  @audrey-caylin

@that_writer_girl_99 really?!? That’s so cool! May I ask what about Star Wars inspired you particularly?

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99

Absolutely! @audrey-caylin I saw A New Hope when I was eleven, and I was fascinated by almost everything about it. The fact that the entire film trilogy happened in the future enthralled me. I fell in love with it right from the start.
                      The character arcs, the plot, the idea of the Force…everything about SW resonated with something inside me.

I… uh, used to make comic books centered in the Star Wars universe. It was something of an obsession.

Audrey Caylin
                      @audrey-caylin

@that_writer_girl_99 wow, that’s awesome! I think I recall having a Star Wars obsession myself right after I saw it. I got into writing mostly through Erin Hunter’s Warrior books *blushes* It’s kind of silly, since the characters are cats, but I loved everything about them.

Elizabeth
                        @that_writer_girl_99

*squeals* I read those books too! They’re amazing. @audrey-caylin

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Elizabeth.

Audrey Caylin
                          @audrey-caylin

@that_writer_girl_99 *squeals as well* I found another Warriors fan! Jayfeather was always my favorite character, btw. xD

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

Indeed you did! @audrey-caylin

Oh…I haven’t read the series in so long…I have to say that I ultimately loved Firestar the most, but Bramblestar is a good character as well.

Anne of Lothlorien
                              @anne-of-lothlorien
                                • Total Posts: 440

May the fourth be with you all, young Padawins. Use the force, size matters not, do or do not there is no try, blah blah blah and all that good Jedi stuff. @daeus @kate-flournoy @audrey-caylin @that_writer_girl_99 @allStarWarsfans.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Louise Fowler
                                @perfectfifths

@dragon-snapper May the 4th be with you, too, but for me, it is now Revenge of the 5th 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 242 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >