@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’m here and ready. @anna-brie I can go till 11:30 if you want. That is half an hour more than what Daeus is going to do. (9 for them is 11 for us)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Endings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay @Daeus I will grant you those are all very valid points. I actually do agree— the ending of tLotR really doesn’t have near as much meaning by itself as it does if you read all the trivia and history and world-building that made that departure significant. Which is too long to go into here… 😛
A good example of the bittersweet (actually…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Endings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay @Daeus I will grant you those are all very valid points. I actually do agree— the ending of tLotR really doesn’t have near as much meaning by itself as it does if you read all the trivia and history and world-building that made that departure significant. Which is too long to go into here… 😛
A good example of the bittersweet (actually…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Endings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
There are no words for the awesomeness of this topic @Daeus. I can finally unload. *rubs hands, chuckles evilly*
Actually don’t worry, I don’t think I have just tons and tons of stuff to dump off on you yet. 😉
Just a few points for now. The first being that it has to be unexpected. It has to be in some way different than the reader was…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hmm, not sure that made the most sense @his-instrument. the b makes things bold. the i italicizes (just make sure you highlight what you want changed. and b-quote is if you are quoting what someone else says. Maybe that is explained a bit better. If you want to know anything else, I’m sure there is someone else out there more experienced than I am. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
(I can’t figure out how to italicize…sorry!)
When you are typing a post you have the options for b i link
b-quote
Does that help?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hope @gretald Yes I have seen it. In fact I posted that question just after I watched it. I haven’t seen Fireproof or Courageous as of yet, but I’ve seen the first two. That movie makes me CRY LIKE CRAZY!!!! It was very well done. And there are some very VERY VERY funny moments in there. And a great battle plan. PRAYER!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd and @bluejay we must be twins with different ages and different parents. 🙂
Haha There’s a story idea for you. Only we’d have to be triplets, not twins.
Oo I love Emily Elizabeth Black’s music too. I can play one of her simple songs on the keyboard, but my younger sister is much better than me.
🙂 😛 😀 -
Greta replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Literally laughing out loud when I read that. 😛 @spradlin
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Will do.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Tatiana's profile was updated 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Tatiana replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
All set and ready for takeoff!
-
Greta replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Haha @spradlin 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yes! Can’t wait to start. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey, @winter-rose!
I’m generally an artist who tries to draw, a writer who can’t spell, and a piano player who doesn’t read music very well.
Wow, that is so me! YES!!! I LOVE to draw cartoons! (Mostly because I’m not very good at realistic drawing. 😉 ) Welcome, Gabby!
-
Greta replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay Yes, I really liked it. 🙂 Did you like it?
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Oh, yesss! I still haven’t finished the last book, but I really liked the Wingfeather Saga.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Is anyone up to trying a fifteen minute challenge? @kate-flournoy @daeus @faithdk @anna-brie @adry_grace
- Load More
