Greetings and salutations!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings and salutations!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Greta
    @gretald
      • Total Posts: 450

Go Ohioans indeed. (O-H…)

…I-O!!!

@his-instrument

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

(I can’t figure out how to italicize…sorry!)

When you are typing a post you have the options for b i link

b-quote

Does that help?

BlueJay
        @bluejay
          • Total Posts: 1622

Hmm, not sure that made the most sense @his-instrument. the b makes things bold. the i italicizes (just make sure you highlight what you want changed. and b-quote is if you are quoting what someone else says. Maybe that is explained a bit better. If you want to know anything else, I’m sure there is someone else out there more experienced than I am. 🙂

Sarah Hoven
          @sarah-h
            • Total Posts: 669

Welcome, Hannah! It’s so great to meet other writers who are excited about writing for Jesus! Good for you. 🙂

Useful Tip 1: We just started a book discussion club under the Books forum, if you want to join in.

Useful Tip 2: If you do this : ) without the space, you get this 🙂 .

I thought I had more, but I can’t think of anything else right now…

Hannah R.
            @his-instrument
              • Total Posts: 229

Thanks @jadamae! For some reason it never occurred to me that the name and username can be different. And yes, that is an Adventures in Odyssey reference. I figured there would be someone out there who would get it. 🙂 I’m guessing you’re a fan?

YA Fantasy Writer
              Obsessive Character Namer
              Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Jada Morrison
              @jadamae
                • Total Posts: 199

@his-instrument How can someone know about AIO and not be a fan? JK :)I am a fan. I don’t listen too much anymore but they’re really cool. What is you favorite album/episode? I really like the Novacom series.

Christine Eaton
                @christi-eaton
                  • Total Posts: 306

@jadamae Novacom has to be one of my favorites as well. I am actually just starting to relisten to that series again. It probably has to be my favorite period in Odyssey with Sarah, Mandy, Alex, Cal, and Jared. I’m not a huge fan of the Parkers in the current episodes though I do enjoy Wooton and Penny, (mainly just because of Jess Harnell) 🙂

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Hannah R.
                  @his-instrument
                    • Total Posts: 229

Novacom was definitely one of my favorites. Probably my top favorite. @christi-eaton, I agree with you about the current episodes– Wooton is my favorite! I feel like the script quality has deteriorated a bit over the years. The quality of the storylines was at its peak around Novacom. Have you herd Malachi’s Message? It’s also one of my favorites. (Along with No Way Out. And Snow Day. And… Lots of others!) 🙂

YA Fantasy Writer
                    Obsessive Character Namer
                    Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Jada Morrison
                    @jadamae
                      • Total Posts: 199

@his-instrument @christi-eaton Yeah, the older episodes are better. I don’t think I have heard Malachi’s Message, but I have heard Snow Day. My siblings and I actually tried to act that one out for a contest they had a long time ago. 🙂 The kids that were in the Novacom series were great. Especially Alex, Cal, and Jared. I really should listen to Novacom again…

Christine Eaton
                      @christi-eaton
                        • Total Posts: 306

@his-instrument and @jadamae I could go on forever about my favorite episodes and funny quotes. But I’ll refrain, for now.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >