@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus right. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmmmmmm… yeah. All in the subtext, deary.
Let’s see… one of my favorite quotes, not necessarily about writing, but about life, which is about writing in a way… or is writing about life? I don’t remember anymore. 😛 Anyway, I love this quote. It’s attributed to William Wallace.
Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus awesome. I’m trying to get Harold out— eh, never mind. Spoilers. 😉 I’m continuing the rewrite of Uncharted, and I got 1,067 words written. I’m also very pleased with what I wrote, which is rare. 😛 I’m at a very crowded, intricate place right now, so I was pleased that I could manage it carefully and still get something that snapped, if…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus yes I am. I will be until… eh… ten thirty? You good till then?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus yes. It could be that as well.
If you’re writing now, I’m available…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
What meaning would you give it, by the way?
Ummm… something along the lines of what @Bluejay said, @Daeus, though I was more thinking somehow mankind was more blessed to see the fragments of something than they would have been to see it whole. Like, maybe brokenness was more beautiful… or useful…or something…heh. 😛
I actually have…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I have read the entire Promise of Zion and one or two of the other one. I don’t mind the ending so much for Promise of Zion. It’s better than Jeff’s end. 🙁
Great, you’ll have to tell me what you think when you finish them. 🙂
Not a dumb question at all. And you like rambling…here goes. 🙂
I live near the bottom of Victoria and it’s and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I have read the entire Promise of Zion and one or two of the other one. I don’t mind the ending so much for Promise of Zion. It’s better than Jeff’s end. 🙁
Great, you’ll have to tell me what you think when you finish them. 🙂
Not a dumb question at all. And you like rambling…here goes. 🙂
I live near the bottom of Victoria and it’s and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec and Sarah-h I didn’t get any reading done to day and I’m really cross. I read a paragraph out to my sister from a different book (couldn’t really avoid it) and that was all I did. Maybe next time will be better. You two sounded like you had a great day, though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus my interpretation is:
Though @kate-flournoy is unable to join us in writing, she is blessing the world because of her absences from us.
I have no idea what you where thinking…what were you thinking??? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus interesting… what’s your MBTI type again?? I though INFPs were supposed to be the weird ones. 😀
That is a lovely poem though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I got 962 words written and my story all plotted out.
That is an interesting poem. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec No worries.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @clairec; @jess I’m starting 10 minutes early, but I’m going to 9 (USA) 11 (AUS)
*I love how you can mix up the letters of AUS to get USA or the opposite way round. 🙂 * -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Ah, it was interesting, cause when I read you’re comment on Hope’s website, I had a book sitting next to me that had a character in it who was Sir Geoffrey. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I got some plotting done and that was 681 words. 🙂 And I’m liking where it is going…. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great. 🙂 @daeus. I’m aiming for 30 mins.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Today is the day I’m doing it, so you are on the right day. 🙂
- Load More
