@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’m not sure it is going to be all right. He’s DEAD. *weeps harder* Just wait till you read it. I’ll have you all crying buckets of tears. At least I hope. I mean it would be dreadful if Ernst died and you didn’t shed even one tear.
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m not sure I like the real world. You know it’s kinda…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Nope, we’re good. *grins*
See @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise, this is what I’m talking about. Talking like this in front of normal people— like they know about the people inside your head and actually believe they’re as real as they are to you. 😀
@Bluejay well now you’re stuck. Tears are the point of no return. Hope you never had any delusions…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Nope, we’re good. *grins*
See @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise, this is what I’m talking about. Talking like this in front of normal people— like they know about the people inside your head and actually believe they’re as real as they are to you. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I’m not sure I’ve ever said it like that, but I was weeping yesterday because I had just killed one of my characters. I hated doing it, but he kinda just made it happen. It was who he was. When I had finished writing it, I wanted to delete that part and bring him back, but I’m not sure Enrst would be too pleased with me. Oh…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus well he was really minor so that’s no surprise. And you didn’t pick on him, so really, he doesn’t dislike you.
Which is the closest he ever gets to liking anyone. So you’re gonna be fine, I promise. He hates me, and that’s… interesting.@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise I meant more, have you ever just flat out said ‘”Such and such a character…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ha! But unfortunately you’ve already met him, and fortunately he didn’t take any extreme disliking to you, and unfortunately again this world does not have WD-40, which is suppose is irrelevant now.
@DaeusAnd for this topic… sometimes I forget my characters aren’t really there. I mean, not REALLY forget, but I’ll just be talking and some…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *rolls eyes*
@Daeus no. One of my characters. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus *chokes* Yeah. Definitely not an INFP.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
So he is an ISTP?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay welcome to the club. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Fire in my eyes.
Makes me think I’m a dragon or something rather than a helpless little bluejay. 😉 *Bother* My cover has been blown.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wait… @Daeus you just said Conrad was an INFP. I was actually shocked— I had him down as an ISTP— but then you said… I’m confused.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hm. Well, I wasn’t going by category. I was going by your eyes. *raises eyebrows*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Somewhere between stars and black-holes, actually. It’s the hybrids that are tricky. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus feel, definitely. All irises are round, I’m pretty sure. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus that. is. too. cute.
Also (because why use words when I can have a handy chart that explains it better than I do) here’s something fun about the eye thing:

There is greater variance within segments once you learn what you’re looking for, but this is the basics.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
WHAT?!? No writers today???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus ENFP. That description is ENFP to the core. *grins* And—‘The perfect knack for complimenting women’— that is absolutely hilarious.
One way to tell the difference (weird, but you already know I am) is to look at the eyes. ENFPs have very bright, living, curious, sparkling eyes. ENFJs are softer; more thoughtful and subdued. The…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Re-Introduction in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
How’s my Aussie girl?
Awww…*blushes and smiles cute smile*
She’s enjoying (well, kinda) cold and foggy weather. Seriously, you wouldn’t know that it is the second month of spring. It looks more like winter. 🙁 I can’t wait till it’s summer. 🙂
- Load More
