-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
Soldier missing every death path is exactly the kind of thing he does lol.
his roommate was a flipping WIZARD who HATED HIM and he’s still alive.
He drank lead and is still alive. He fires rockets at his feet to fling himself into the air to get a flying boost, and is still alive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I made memes

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@loopylin HAHAHA I have that quote generator, I made 500 quotes for my characters on it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper aww cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I only share like 1% of what I draw and hopefully that will change
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I think they’re cute too XD
Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
Indeed it has. I really dislike some of my older stuff; it’s kinda freaky looking. But I’m improving and trying to figure out what I like to make.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
A doodle of Marcel and Enid hanging out. Ngl this was pretty fun because I got a break from other stuff. :]

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin that’s so cool!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin
She has a very wild look in her eyes. She’s looking at me as if I’ve done something wrong. I think this is one of my favorite recent art pieces you’ve drawn. -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lucille
It was a speaking entity, not a monster after all. Rivulets of water poured off his wings, and he seemed less affected by the cold. He wore clothes like a man, and looked like a man, besides the wings – but the suddenness of seeing another talking person was almost more frightening than a monster.
Lucy spoke hesitantly,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
Super late lolll 🫣 But I’m looking forward to reading it Sara!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months ago
- Load More
