-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae nahhh you’re good
Huntress
“A hound-like creature. Lucy and I met it earlier.” Gabriel explained.
I saw it creeping through the fog as he spoke. Most of its body was obscured, but its long, thin tail poked through the bushes it was likely crouching in.
“I’ll take out the tail first.” he said.
I nodded.
The clicking got closer….and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Drawing myself would be ok. I sorta know how, thanks to repeatedly drawing Omega and Huntress (both of which have a similar body type to me)
The problem is, that’s ME. I can’t post that ANYWHERE, nor do I really want to show it to my family.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Guys this is kind of a weird prompt, but hear me out on this. Draw yourselves. I’ve done it before but I’m trying to be more accurate to my personality in these sketches. I don’t think I’ve had so much fun drawing in a while. It’s like designing a new character without having to come up with anything.
-
whaley replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 3 weeks ago
And believe it or not, as personal as those things I posted seemed, I didn’t share everything I wrote…there are some things that I don’t know if I’ll ever let people read.
I would expect that! There is writing for other people and there is writing for yourself. I’ve written brief paragraphs that I don’t want to share with…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Your color work is great as always. Warm colors are always my favorite, personally.
I think your guys need a therapist, let’s be real. If they had therapists, they wouldn’t have to question themselves so much and suffer from emotional whiplash.
-
whaley posted an update 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Fighting off mean people is a bonding experience
Lucille
Maybe if things had been different, the girls would have been swept up and carried away in an instant. But they surprised the crows – wild things who probably hadn’t seen humans before.
Mel made an excellent row. Her tangled amber hair and swinging arms caught the labyrinth c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Mel’s eyes glittered. She seemed enraptured by the new sight, even if it was dangerous. She propped her chin on the root and didn’t make a sound. Lucy followed suit.
As the two girls watched, the crow began to look a little different from the others. His ink black feathers fluffed up here and there, untidy and chaotic. His che…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
*snort* hehe, Lucy, you’re the best
If I wrote The Adventures of Lucille Dali ™, a quarter of it would be about Lucy getting annoyed with Paul. She’d pretend to be an apartment tenant and write to her mother complaining about him, because her mother is the landlady.
If you want to, that would be helpful.
Yes ma’am, gimme two shakes
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
I can add something to my last post if you want. I should have prompted your next post a little better
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Happy birthdaaayyyyy 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
@grcr HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@power That is a weird axe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@theducktator peak list
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lol trying to rickroll us all huh
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
You can tell a lot about someone based on what they listen to.
This is true
Anything goes (as long as it’s not profanity, immoral, or graphic violence of course lol)
The one called Caramel is alternative metal. There’s no profanity but there is some metal screaming, which might discomfort people…? But that’s part of the g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
You know I had to.Â
It really isHA, I got you into it! I didn’t expect to get you into alt metal. But at the same time, I’m not too surprised.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Two? Which besides Does the Swallow?
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Not my top five, buuut these represent some of my favorite playlists. This is varied and none of the songs are like each other. That way, you’ve got a bunch of genres!
1. Does the Swallow Dream of Flying – Cosmo Sheldrake
2. The Dark Dresses Lightly – AURORA
3. July – Hozier
4. Caramel – Sleep Token
5. Never Gonna Give…[Read more]
- Load More

For me, the only thing really is the doc rp. Also, hope you have fun on your break!
Okay!