-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe. *doesn’t even know how many snowballs I have*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*mischievously grins* You can’t write on your phone? 😋
Well, it’s good you’re going home. Was everything able to get sorted out?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s surprising whenever Loops drops some sass. I feel like I need to duck for cover.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My first impression of a masked character shall be forever influenced. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Brooooooooo…
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I believe I have 12 snowballs stashed away that I totally forgot about…. 😏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @stephie @ellette-giselle @liberty (How is your KP fanfic coming along? Have you worked on it? I eagerly await the next section) @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @power @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @raxforge @rae @jonas @loopylin @esther-c @linus-smallprint
10 snowballs at each of you! That’s 500 words, and I expect to be s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie ^^
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings (Hi! How are you? Haven’t seen you in forever!) @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @whalekeeper @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @liberty @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @trailblazer @acancello @anyone-else-i-forgot
Hear ye, hear ye! God willing, t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
just showing more of the city or government, to get a feel of how much the world has changed. Something like that, maybe. Maybe you could have Sara or Cole go to a different area,
Okay! I could always try to integrate that into scenes while they’re traveling (to the church meetings, to their jobs).
Ah, okay. That’s fine if your sti…
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yussss, it’s working againnnn
Wyoh was being mean to me. : (
How many siblings do you have? I have five, and this is quite accurate. XD
I only have three, but I’ve been around big families and have been in houses with lots of children running around. XD I’m glad I’ve succeeded 😂
Ours is named Fluffy the Beast. XD
No way, that’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Bruh…
Ok we’re gonna try this again.
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @smiley
Chapter 4
“I haven’t seen Antonio all day… He must not be a sophomore.” Hallie stood on her tiptoes, peering over the heads of the students who roamed the cafeteria.
“You trippin’? I thought you didn’t care that much.” Jennifer pl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is this workingggg
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Overarching Theme. […] What are your thoughts?
This looks good. I’ll note, I feel a bit of a blur between books. (You’re still in the outlining phase so that’s fine.) It’s great that you have his story divided into three areas of growth, but because they’re very similar when it comes to the actions Alan has to take, you need…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yep, it’s good. :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thankfully it’s not canon for obvious reasons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
well there is like two ships that are straight… BUT ONE OF THEM IS WITH A BROTHER AND SISTER! THESE PEOPLE ARE TWISTED IN THE MIND!!!!!!)
ngl incest ships are worse for me. Gay ships? Disgusting. I hate them. But at the same time, that’s the way the world is going, and while I don’t agree with it I’m not gonna be surpris…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae oooh! His old friend came to stay where he was, that’s nice!
- Load More
