-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
(It was actually Mrs. Peacock! Shh… 🤣)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Totally understand, I’m sorry about the early time!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I can maybe join after lunch!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Working again on thesis. I want to make about 500 words in the next hour. Join if you want!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You saw that it’s on Saturday and not Friday, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Gotcha. Again, super sorry about the mixup! Let me know if anything changes.
Alright, cool! Just let me know if you can make it by Saturday once you find out. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore might be able to make it then! Lol
I’m not sure though, I might still have something going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @everyone-else
Ahem. *clears throat* What I meant to say is that we are planning a group call for the 19th, Saturday, which is not Good Friday. Really sorry about that XD I don’t know how I got so confused.
It will probably be around 10:30 EST.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! Sorry you won’t be able to make it. 😔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry if I wasn’t very clear. I thought you meant you had church in the morning on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore awww man I forgot I have church at exactly 11.
And even after that wouldn’t work cause I think we’ve got other stuff going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, perfect! Yes, Saturday morning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Probably not any earlier than 10 or 11 EST. I’m sorry! I know that’s pretty late for us Easterners, but we also have Central, Mountain, and Pacific time people on here and they’re behind us. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @esther-c @theducktator @grcr @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @all-other-girls
So, it’s looking like we will be planning for the 19th. Sorry if you can’t make it on that day–I know it’s Good Friday, but that’s the date that the majority of y’all…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace20092 @trailblazer @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @theshadow
Chapter 17
Easton hated the tension that had hung between him and Tyler all throughout church that morning. They didn’t sit with the rest of their friend group like they normally did, which Easton appreciated. Last night had mentally exhausted him and getting up e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty super cool!
- Load More
