-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to December too. No school. >:) Work is still something I haven’t fully experienced, but I plan to get a bakery job during gap year.
How do you plan to spend your break? Any hopes and dreams?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’re feeling better about being creative again! I don’t know exactly how you were feeling, but you never have to feel ashamed of your own story’s worth. It’s great to see you feeling better. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Goodness gracious, everyone likes to scare me half to death…
@savannah_grace2009 I’m blaming you too *glares suspiciously* ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HOLY CHEESE and CRACKERS girl you just gave me a near heart attack. What?? You’re back?!?
Oh my gosh… How are you doing? ❤️ How has life been balancing out? I hope it’s gone a little better since last time, and if not, that’s totally okay and it will all come together in its own time.
I was just thinking a couple hours ago about you returning,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay 😛
Barnes
Barnes turned on her heel and faced the sound – arms raised defensively. She made a point to stand in front of the nearest person without a weapon, who happened to be Emeline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You can borrow them back to post as long as you don’t kill them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HEY. There’s not enough room, okay? I like that quote.
Is that really a thing? Anyway, it’s too late. They’re mine now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Not happening. *puts all of your characters on the protection squad*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, the special attention, and her age. 🤪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, gotcha.
I don’t know. The way you described her. I think I’m just used to picking out love interests immediately.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol. How did Linus know about Amelia already? And you weren’t very subtle. XD
True, but they would have gotten married.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like Joseph and Amelia are going to get married . . . 🤭
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, okay! @keilah-h @theducktator are you guys interested in running into our group? We can either make it peaceful or go for a surprise fight, I’m game for whatever. XD
As if on cue, the walls around them began to rumble, the floor shook, and a loud hiss sounded behind the group.
I’m curious to find out what this is, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
- Load More

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!!!
I posted in the chat chat this morning, but I doubt anyone saw it. lol.
No, I didn’t* lol.
lol I saw it, but I didn’t get the chance to reply.
Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃🍽️🥧✌️
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
I know I’m late, but Happy Thanksgiving!