-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In my defense, it looks more like a snowball on the computer. 😅 But yeah, I was too lazy to scroll through them all and I saw a round, light object… 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m revitalizing this topic because CWW 2025 is on Monday! @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @esther-c @hybridlore @everyone
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries about not being super active! 🤗 I haven’t really been either, lol.
Welp, it seems like everyone has answered your question, and I’m participating in CWW too!!! It will be my first time and I’m so excited. I’ll probably be Esther C. or Esther Carter on there. Idk yet.
I can’t waittt!!! 😆
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah that totally makes sense and I kind of see that a little bit in a lot of the families I know
like the oldest is usually more protected and stuff but also has more strict rules
where the younger siblings I know are always adrenaline seekers (including me) lol
and that is like the most amazing illustration I’ve h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Faith-based fanfics are something I need to see more of!!
I will warn you though, that kinda thing is gonna be hard to insert. Especially in Marvel, where there’s aliens, creatures who call themselves gods whether they have a claim to it or not, and a multiverse (which means Jesus would’ve had to come and die in every single universe, no…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshak ooh interesting playlist, I need to make one of those for my own stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator pfffft lolllll
sandwiches being the reason you have writers’ block is too funny
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows I forgot to answer your questions!!!
I think I had the tab open, forgot what I was doing, and closed it.
*the oof intensifies*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
OS I am very happy to here these two were your favourites.
Glad that makes you feel better!
Hmm. I might have to think through this one more. Tyn is a bit of a hot-head though.
You could maybe play off the fact that kentors naturally avoid confrontation. Although Tyn wants to face conflict directly, she might still be avoidant…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Ohhhh, okay. *Quickly checks something* Try their album Dear Wormwood. I don’t know if the style is exactly what you’re looking for, but if you listen to Soldier, Poet, King which is a song on that album, that should give you the gist of what they sound like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, it’s serious, Hannah. That’s a Sufjan Stevens song. Marcel deserves better. 🥺
All in good time. XD
Yeah, I really love Sufjan and Aurora. Aurora is special to me because my whole family loves her music and my mom always plays it in our car.
Hmm, I feel as if I know something that would fit, but the thoughts aren’t comin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
but MAYBE I wanna know about the chicken

This is Bacon.
and Marcel’s girlfriend XD
Ehhhhh no, that’s confidential.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Kinda taking a step back and not making writing such a huge, huge focus this year, learning how to slow down and enjoy the stage of life I’m in rn :3
Yeah, it’s more important to take a break if you need to and focus on things like relationships and personal growth. That’s why, even though I’m more capable of writing a whole n…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol! 😂
@koshka @whaley @godlyfantasy12 I should be on there also as hybridlore, but we shall see on Monday. 🤷♀️
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
NOO shoot this is Whaley now, ignore the little sister
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is Whaley’s younger sister and I hath come to proclaim that she needs a minute because her head hurts and she’s feeling claustrophobic and she is going to catch a chicken.
Also Marcel has a girlfriend now 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They would see your name, yes. Not your contact info though, you have to get permission from your parents before you approach a moderator and exchange emails in a private room.
MY BABIES SOB (That are actually ur babies but unofficially adopted by meh)
Luckily for you, you won’t have to monitor Seb as much because he h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not sure. Even if you get some default name on there, you can just message one of the moderators and they help right away, thankfully.
- Load More
