@koshka
Active 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t tempt me to repeat the actions of Flint in the video I just sent. I feel like y’all are picking on me.
What on earth!! You hit me with a snowball and then demand flash fiction!!!! My worst nightmare!
How. Dare. You.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
A girl in red plaid sits in the college library. Dreadful words – Assignment Due Tomorrow and Proyecto de Clase de Español? -waltz across the screen before her weary eyes. Those words have no business in libraries. Her sanctuary is become her prison. She sighs and clicks on her phone.
Smack
A wet clod of wintery chill flies into her…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Okay Linus, I put that part in that you suggested. I plan on having it just after Stephen and David bring their friends, and I left part of that in this section so you can get the flow. I hope this fixes the problem you mentioned.
Thoughts Anyone?
&n…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-idk
I’m back! XD I’m finally recovered from pneumonia, and y’all…guess what??
Book #2 has officially been submitted for copyright😭😭 If all goes well, and that mostly depends on how long the…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @esther-c @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge @koshka @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Well, the deadline is passed, so I think I’m gonna judge the three stories that were submitted.
in particular order……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph returned to the Caddicks and committed himself to the work the Lord had called him to. Mr. Caddick, David, and Stephen were eager to dive into the training Noah and Darrien gave to the other young men seeking to lead in the church. Not…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph and Noah were exhausted and slept until evening. It was Joseph who woke first. Getting up, he roused Noah, who was sleeping lightly. The two tidied the room and Joseph started downstairs. When he reached the bottom, one of the little…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Happy happy day! It’s super long!!!
Joseph sat on his bed and carefully opened the journal, his fingers trembling with the wave of emotions that filled him. Memories of Aaron flooded his mind, and for a moment he was too blinded by tears to…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
The next morning when Joseph woke, he lay in bed a moment, trying to remember what had happened the day before. All at once it came back to him and he scrambled to his feet. Yanking on his vest he hurried into the hall and knocked on Asher and E…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
ALTERNATE NEXT SECTION!!!!!
Please be honest as y’all read this, because saving the boys is going to be a HUGE change. However, I think it may be the right one, and some interesting things happened that makes me think so. However, I am still on the edge, a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t rub it in.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
okay!! Fine!! I give in.
I’ll rewrite that whole scene tomorrow.
y’all win.
*slams down pencil in despair.*
it actually won’t hurt the plot much, and you are actually making sense.
fine. I’ll do it.
they go free. Both of them.
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*graciously accepts confetti and medal* Thank you, thank you very much.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka YES. Thank you.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, all the reasons people wanted to save Eric could apply to Asher too. He’s also young. He looks innocent… lol. Make them react more to both of them instead of just the younger one, maybe?
OR highlight how hurt Eric is by Asher’s death in front of the crowd. That’ll make them see how much it’s affecting families and hurting c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joseph sat at the table and stared at his plate. Noah and Darrien had already eaten and were pulling on their boots. They knew the hard day of work they had ahead, and they had been able to eat
Sabina put her arm over Joseph’s sh…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
Sorry it’s so short.
Joseph woke. For a long moment he lay, trying to figure out what was happening and where he was. He had been so exhausted he didn’t even remember lying down. There was an odd sound, a sound he knew he had heard many times be…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
WARNING:
There has been a change in the rapid time jump. It is now a bigger time jump, and Joseph is 19. Sorry about the whiplash any of y’all are experiencing after that. lol.
NEXT SECTION!!
“Joseph, do you think the gates will ever open?”
Asher…
- Load More

That’s so exciting, girl! Congratulations! I’m glad you’re recovered!
I’m doing good. Just preparing for the last week of co-op before Christmas break 🤪
Freaking out!!! So excited!! Tag me the very minute it’s available!!
*confetti goes everywhere*
Awesome! (The book that is…although getting over pneumonia is pretty great too)
I love these babies. Give Leon some tea and cookies please. He needs a little loving.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m so excited! *hands you cake*
Woop woop!!! So exciting!!! 🥳🎂🧁🎊
Praise God that you’re better now. Glad to hear!
Yay! I hope everything goes well!
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka @theducktator @esther-c @rae THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH😭😭💜
I’m so, soooo excited for Book #2 (and Book #3, but shhhh).
and yes, Koshka, I’ll go give Leon some tea and cookies rn. And Riker gets plenty too. 🥰
and don’t worry, y’all will be some of the first ones to know when it’s out👀 (or when it’s coming out…I may…[Read more]
I am so tuned.
I am tuned and holding the radio to my ear.
lol