@koshka
Active 15 hours, 29 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
This information had only been guesswork up until this point. Now, Barnes could remember Rory’s file. It had been newer than the others, and very scarce of words.
“Is there a way of convincing them Rory isn’t worth the risk? To them, not us,” she added.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof. Lucille has my sympathies. (I’m going to enjoy calling her that.) Filing stuff stinks. As does doing a job on your own.
Nooo you can’t call her Lucille, she doesn’t like that. XD She’s very used to overworking and not making any friends. Thus the inability to show likable emotions.
It was h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m back finally! Watched a fun movie and ate way too much nougat.
Barnes
Hopefully everything would be fixed that night. But Barnes wasn’t going to bet money, just in case.
“Destina Tasin pride themselves on their multi-world foreign student program. Unfortunately, they don’t like to face the issues which arise on sc…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Leo must not have been listening to the conversation between him and Silvia, and Silvia was too interested in tea to alleviate his confusion.
The woman spoke from her chair behind him. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?”
Rory jumped at his name and sw…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
Barnes
Some of the kids picked up their mugs. Barnes waited for them to settle down. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?” -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was even more confused. “Snipe Ship? I’m not a marine.” He looked to Leo for help.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
In the kitchen, Barnes set the tea water to simmer. The kettle started whistling almost immediately, and Barnes quickly put together four cups of tea and a cup of juice she had found in the ice box.
Coming back into the living room, she set the tray on the coffee table and settled down on a corner armchair, a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory studied Silvia curiously. He had never had someone look at him like that. She was frowning, but she wasn’t angry. It was something else. He couldn’t quiet decided what it was. It was like the way Leo looked at him in the church. Like she actually cared weather he lived or died. Like it mattered if he was hurt or in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was surprised by how relieved he felt at seeing Quincy and Silvia. He let go of Rory and moved toward the couch and quietly dropped to his knees, reaching out a hand to stroke Quincy’s head. He looked up, his eyes finding Silvia’s. “Is he alright?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just tried re-signing up. *shrug* we’ll see if that works.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
nope. none
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m revitalizing this topic because CWW 2025 is on Monday! @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @esther-c @hybridlore @everyone
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Ohhhh, okay. *Quickly checks something* Try their album Dear Wormwood. I don’t know if the style is exactly what you’re looking for, but if you listen to Soldier, Poet, King which is a song on that album, that should give you the gist of what they sound like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it’s serious, Hannah. That’s a Sufjan Stevens song. Marcel deserves better. 🥺
All in good time. XD
Yeah, I really love Sufjan and Aurora. Aurora is special to me because my whole family loves her music and my mom always plays it in our car.
Hmm, I feel as if I know something that would fit, but the thoughts aren’t comin…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol! 😂
@koshka @whaley @godlyfantasy12 I should be on there also as hybridlore, but we shall see on Monday. 🤷♀️
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else-idk-lol
Hiii y’all. I’ve been pretty absent from KP if you haven’t noticed😅XD
In between catching up on school, church, family, life, a bit of writing, drawing,…[Read more] - Load More

*SCREAMS*
The end of this month!!!!!
*goes and checks the Leon and Riker fund*
I’ve got the money all ready and waiting!!!
Wow I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait! Yippity yippity yippity!
I’m doing pretty good! We’ve got some crazy stuff going on, and my dad’s job is stressful at the moment because it always is after the people are done tearing…[Read more]
@ellette-giselle
Ah…those noisy charries…they just beg for attention! I am feeling the same way right now. I’m working on Buddy Brindle, but this newest story idea (the one inspired by sleep terrors) just keeps popping into my mind! My poor dogs! They’re getting neglected!
Did you know? Charles Dicken’s son said something very similar about…[Read more]
This month? EEEEEEEE! That’s awesome!!
2025 is going great so far! Finished my latest fanfic New Year’s and I’m currently having my brother beta read it.
my characters? They’re doing pretty well. I have a new idea that’s fairly original and I kinda want to write it.
I’ve also been learning animation. Which is good for me, but not for some of my…[Read more]
I’m so excited for you!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!
2025 writing-wise is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless! I didn’t write as much as I wanted to during December because I was lacking in motivation (ok, I was just being lazy, lolll), but I’ve forced myself to start writing again and I’m hoping CWW will give me a shove in the right…[Read more]
END OF THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Does a happy dance* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it all goes well!
Glad you’re doing okay
@freed_and_redeemed
Ahh!!! I haven’t even bought your first book yet! (I have to collect some money). By the way, how did you find those amazing character pictures that are on your banner????
Well………I’ve been accepted to write a serial story for the Ardent Youth!!!!!! (That’s the Amish magazine I write for). I’m SO excited to do this since…[Read more]
@liberty
Oh my goodness I know! Hey, have you watched, “The Man Who Invented Christmas?” It’s the story of Charles Dickens and is so, so cool!
@ellette-giselle
No, I haven’t seen that film.