@koshka
Active 3 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Btw just so everyone know my charries ages-
Ara Lyn and November are 14
Nyx is 9
Corvina is 16
ill let u reply
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka So kind of a plug but maybe my most recent blog post will help u!! It won’t let me post the link but my website is called authorvlsmith .com
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Nyx
Blood.
Smelled metallic and…earthy. Wet and cold and…
Nyx’s nose twitched in disgust. The lady was bleeding. Sofia. He hissed lightly, staring at her palm.
Question was, why was she bleeding?
Lyn must’ve noticed too, because she’d gone unusually silent, and her face unnaturally pale at the sight.
Lyn didn’t like blood.…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Sofia
“She’s not with them…”
“So … she?” The boy shrugged.
The fox growled low and the girl held him tighter. “Oh no … not doing anything … friend or foe.”
“Well, we don’t … do we?”
“Hiya!” The girl with the fox stepped out from behind the two men; they were clearly shocked.
“Lyn!” The othe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka my series does have some…hard themes and things in it. Some verbal abuse and such, dealing with grief, forgiveness and redemption, and it’s big on self-love IMO.
In the end I just want there to be a character where whoever reads the books, no matter who they are they can always find SOMEONE to connect with. Because they’re all so vastly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka HA OKIE….
So…
Paxton is one of my faves. I love him. But obviously he’s got trauma cuz most all charries do XD
So he’s the youngest of my gang. He’s going to be the little kid, around Nyx’s age when Nyx is first introduced, but Nyx is an animal, and when Paxton shows up Nyx has gotten just a tad older. (Nyx will be around 10 or so.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka *bows* WHY THANK YOU XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn
“Nyx!” All three exclaimed as Nyx said something rather…derisive.
Zlatan didn’t seemed bothered, however. He turned to Jocelyn and said, “But, did zat mindless vulture do anyfing to either of you?” He must’ve meant Ocran. Lyn shook her head and she heard Nyx begin to laugh, sounding again like a young hyena pup. Perhaps this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I’ll let @koshka rely before making a reply
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka HUH! That is funny!! I love ur charries soooo much!! Also what’s really great is I actually have a Wolf shifter in my series named Grimm (he’s Jocelyn’s love interest and he and Nyx have a very….complicated annoying little brother-Essie relationship 🤣. I sadly can’t bring him in rn because they’re ages would be slightly different (…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka SO u don’t even realize it, but having Nyx zoom in on Zlatan was so perfect because of his black hair and the way he pulled out his sword (I should’ve had Nyx notice that! It would’ve been GREAT) oh well XD we can have some tension later XD)
anyway, I’m Lyn’s book there’s a ton of betrayal and deceit and one of the things that happens is,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka (OK SO HAVING NYX FOCUS ON ZLATAN IS SECRETLY PERFECTION. U actually have no idea because….ok…bruh. I’ll explain after this scene XD)
Jocelyn & Nyx
Nyx was looking at the brothers curiously, his eyes narrowing.
“Do we trust them? They smell like steel.” He glanced at their swords. And then at Zlatan’s black hair. Just like Ridley’s.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka I love Nyx’s!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Here’s some aesthetics for some of my charries!! I’ll start with the ones that are in the RP if y’all are interested. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @emilysf @denali-christianson
this is Arabella’s

-
EmilySF replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
(so I don’t have to be naming them with vague titles anymore:)
My oldest WIP that I’m writing with a friend, I refer to as: RotH
My other oldest WIP that I’m writing by myself, I refer to as: HofE
My newest WIP, the one I’ve probably mentioned most, about the mentor who dies, I’ll refer to as: FP,WS
Other smaller projects I will still vaguely…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka Go on and rewrite it if u want! I love ur POVs!!! U can go ahead and write some more of the brothers reaction, especially to Nyx if u want cuz idk how Zlatan would take Nyx 🤣
Corvina
Corvina jerked slightly as something wet touched her hand. She looked down, finding that the girl, Zoe, was gone. She was now replaced with the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ur fine! And I agree!!
Arabella and November
Ara gasped in delight at the sight of the familiar figure. Her face was glowing, despite the darkness all around, and her bright smile lit up the room.
”Jocelyn!” November cried. Before another word could be spoken, Jocelyn leapt from her spot, Nyx following suit, his paws reaching out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka u wanna make a reply?
- Load More
