@koshka
Active 3 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Hiiiiii! Good to have you back!!!
I’m so excited about this, it’s borderline absurd.😂
Alyona
The door flew open, admitting a boy, a gir who darted in front of him with a furry thing that weilded three tails and a twitching nose.
None of them Dorwains.
Alyona didn’t know what to do with such company. She…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ALL MALE MCS *screeeeeeeech of joy!!!*
even tho I will kinda be imagining them as human some just an fyi due to our RP now my brain will probably be switching back forth but I already am weird like that soooo 🤣
but guys are my favorite 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka yours or @elishavet-pidyon
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @eilshavet-pidyon
OKIE I AM HERE! Sorry y’all had stuff going on today and yesterday and then slept the rest of the day 🤣
November
November opened the door, his stomach growling at the smells of fresh bread. Much more appealing then Zlatan and Vulkasin’s rations.
The door opened and they were met with light and warmth fro…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
*Squeal of anticipation*
Okay, let’s see…
Alyona
The day had gone, and with it went the rest of he weary kitchen workers, all except for one small lass bent over a pot of stew.
Alyona absentmindedly lifted the lid and stirred it again. It was bubbling merrily away, sending up tiny whiffs of stewed grain. She…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka, is the last one meant to be a boy? and is there anything more you’re willing to reveal about the character? from the pictures, I kind of like Daithi best… 🙂
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 (sorry it’s short, but nothing else came to mind to make it longer)
Sofia
She knew she could have helped the men, and she’d almost offered, but she wasn’t sure yet whether they would trust her enough or whether she felt up to it yet. Her panic from the stairs had left her shaken and feeling oddly weak. And she didn’t like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn & Nyx
Vulkasin wasn’t the only impatient one.
”Been ready!” Lyn said. Zlatan winced at her boisterous exclamation. Nyx’s nose twitched in anticipation and he leapt to the floor, his tails and ears twitching excitedly.
“Let’s get this going already! I’m ready to eat!”
November nodded his agreement to the little fox.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
ROFL XD @koshka
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan
“Can you open the door?” Sofia’s voice was pale.
Zlatan drew his hand down the doorpost untill he found the bar. It lifted with surprising ease, and the stairwell was flooded by a soft glow.
He stumbled through, nearly blind in the moonlight. Moonlight?
The others had followed, or rather surged, out into the corridor.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @emilysf @e-m-trepke
Ok, we’ll have them all meet after the kitchens ok. Maybe later. For now they can hang with Hesh 😂
Koshka u wanna make the next scene? I made the last one. Or Emily?
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic NEW BLOG POST!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
HEY YALL! Its been a hot minute since I did a new blog post and I am SUPER excited about this one! I think it’ll help some people! Or at least I hope so!
Tags!!
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle @daisy-torres @koshka @trahia-the-minstrel @libby @lydia-s @e-k-seaver…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka hey! So kind of a plug, but my recent blog post might help.
https://www.authorvlsmith.com/blog/the-truth-about-writing-why-is-it-so-hard
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
hey Koshka, Emilysf do y’all wanna have our charries meat rinzlee and them thru this door? Then they will have found the exit (cuz Rinzler and them are outside near the guardhouse I believe but maybe not…lol)
Or will that get too confusing having so many charries around???
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Here’s another collage for Eirtan….
This one’s for all three siblings.
Thanks! *Darts glance at mine. Quickly kicks a stay idea back into it. * Yeah, it’s awful. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Arabella
If his hands were free, she was sure November would’ve nearly ripped his scalp to pieces at this point.
There was no light. Only pitch black nothingness. Enough to get lost in. Enough to drown out anything and everything. The only thing keeping her steady, keeping sane was the warm hands she held.
She knew, before e…[Read more]
-
Faith Q. started the topic Y'all help me storm my brain!!!! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
Okay, y’all, I need a brainstorming partner… or two… or as many as I can find, haha…
It’ll actually be for two separate projects. One is a middle-grade contemporary novel, and the other is a YA fantasy. If you’re up for helping me brainstorm, either (or both!) need work, so anyone who can, pretty much? I’ll give the tags here, and then put…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Sofia
The group was talking about the building in terms she didn’t understand. She couldn’t describe quite like what the building was, to herself. It was like the Kaula, but the stones were rough and not smoothed for the walls. And there seemed to be no order to the halls, and too many rooms of various…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hi! We have and haven’t yep! 🙂 It’s nice to meet you! I’m Clare, but you probably already knew that. 😉 That’s not weird at all, honestly. And I’m not surprised because there were only three pages, heh. I’d do the sam if there were that few. ;D
Interesting! Yeah, I wouldn’t exactly call my interest in LotR and Middle Earth obsession,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ur fine! I’m at a game night thing
- Load More
