@koshka
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
RIKER!!! NO THEY WILL NOT!!! 😭😭
Nyx
Someone was holding him. Close.
”Stay with me, darling.” The voice cooed.
Lyn…?
It didn’t sound like Lyn…didn’t smell like her either.
But….whoever it was didn’t smell dangerous either.
They smelled…sweet. Like chocolate…
Nyx’s ears bent. Why was ev…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Nyx
Nyx’s senses were on high alert from moment one.
He’d smelled the dogs and guards before they ever entered. Sadly, he hadn’t had time to warn anyone. They were on them in a matter of seconds.
Nyx had leapt at the first thing to enter the door; one of the dogs.
It was much bigger then…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Jocelyn
It had taken Lyn only seconds to realize Nyx wasn’t with her.
She’d been pushed out the door by someone; she wasn’t sure who. But as she climbed the stairs behind Alyona, she had realized with a terrible start that the usual ball of fluff around her neck was nowhere to be found…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka luv ur RP!!
@freedomwriter76 u wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon AWESOME!! I am READY AND RARING TO GO!!!! XD!!! @koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Arabella
Someone had grabbed her just as the chaos ensued. It was an attack like Ara had never witnessed, and she was unprepared for it.
She gasped, her hands shaking against the stone floor as she rolled to her side, trying to catch sight of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
The groups sound pretty good, Alyona and Lynn would be rather fun, one they get to know each other. Alyona is quiet, but she isn’t exactly timid. Outgoing natures remind her of her little sister, and she’s happy with that.
Alyona would be interesting with anyone, although she may have to open up…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Comes flying into the tower window*
I’m back!!!!
*Lands in a crouch, cloak slid over one shoulder, green wool against a blue linen kirtle. Soft fabric on stone*
Because we can do all things in our imaginations. (Including owning said 10th century garb. *Sigh*)
Anyway, I have returned from my…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon u on?? If so u wanna RP? @koshka @keilah-h what do y’all think of the teams? @freedomwriter76
yall wanna start getting ready for guards to attack?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 also on our RP I believe it’s @elishavet-pidyon turn….but don’t like hold me to that I could be wrong XD. All I know is I’ve made quite a couple….
also yall….
is this the point where we start thinking about getting split up?
im thinking something happens…a conflict??
Maybe Ocran’s guards or somet…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Well well well….I could just let you worry about him….(He’s in the snow alone with a head wound…..)
POVs = MY NEMESIS I’m not even kidding…. 🤦🏻♀️🙄 Yeah….I’m working on it…..
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Thank you guys!! <3 Pretty much what happened is Payton is having an attitude towards Nathan….XDXD
*sorry Nathan*
-
Queen_of_Alvastia started the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @drawing a blank *sorry guys* *sigh* @anyone-else-reading-this
Thoughts? Changes? Edits? XD
Payton sent one of his pieces of kindling rolling towards Nathan with a well-aimed kick.
“So,” he drawled with a careless attitude, “You think you can fool us all by starting to help out now t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic HELP; a character is running away with the pen!! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
So, for tags! (Let’s see if I can remember them.) If I didn’t tag you, don’t feel like you can’t say anything, or if you know if someone who might like to help, then feel free to take them.
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @joy-caroline @power @ANYBODY
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Need Some Advice With An Injury Scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka wow!! Thank you so much!!! That’s actually perfect and exactly how his scars are!! He does get pain actually from time to time and it directly correlates with pain that Corvina has in her hand sometimes.
Also, thank u for the info about his expressions and face muscles, didn’t even think about that! Also his sight…while his eye did escap…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic HELP WITH A SCENE PLZZZZ!!! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka ooh good question…
hmm…thinking about her right now…
(see…I have that “author” perspective where I see the character’s future self and how they are now XD) so in the future she’d be more up front and in control of her self, but right now, I believe she’s in such a state of turmoil in this scene that she’d lash out verbally.
But…due…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Need Some Advice With An Injury Scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic HELP WITH A SCENE PLZZZZ!!! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
SOOO apparently this is where you go for stubborn scenes lol!!
AND I know I’ve already posted a question for help with an injury, well I’ve kinda gotten some help online with that so…but anymore help in that thread I’d appreciate as well, also feel free to ask ur own questions and such.
ANYWAY!! I am rlly trying to write because it’s be…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. started the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey, ya’ll!
Lydia, here. 🙂 So, I thought it’d be fun to start an inspiration exchange thread!
This is a place where we can all dump interesting photos or dialog prompts we happen to find or come up with, and it’s also somewhere where we can resort to if we need inspiration! Post as many prompts/pictures as you’d like, but please make sure they…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Need Some Advice With An Injury Scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
HEYO!!! Wasn’t sure where to put this thread XD But I need some advice with writing an injury infliction scene!! (I’m also gonna use my pal google, but thought u guys might could help out too!)
SO! I am working on my draft of book 1 of my series, and in it, my female MC (Arabella’s) All Is Lost moment is when my male MC (November) is injured by…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ezra…
*broken-hearted sniffles*
And I’m with @koshka on this one… It’s good Ezra’s attackers are fictional… XDXD
- Load More
