@koshka
Active 3 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Yeah no.
YES!! Your family won’t mind if I do? *winks* XDXD
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka YES!! I could just find someone who looks nice and be like, “I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL THIS TIME! My parents said I had a cousin up here….and here you are!!!”
Hmmm they might call the police or be like, ummm you’re weird I don’t know you AT ALL.
New plan…
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I need to go find a long-lost relation I can visit in that area….
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 That’s story’s so sad, but it’s so powerful…epic…. *tissue fort here I come* I think that’s such a powerful message though that RIKER IS SHOWING CHRIST’S LOVE WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT! GO RIKER!!!
And I must know what happens to Riker. Otherwise I will find a way to kidnap Fin. Maybe we need to have a hostage exchange….Fin…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshkaÂ
No I’m so not jealous Lucky youI didn’t know Amazon had those! I just play mine off Pandora. -
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka YESS!!! IT WAS SO AMAZING!!! (well not in person, that’s on my bucket list, we just watched the movie of it lol) I want to see David too!!! The only other one I’ve seen is Jesus 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @anyone I missed
Was the tissue box fort here?? Cause I want to come in now.
And here’s why:
This is Hunter. He’s technically not my character. If you’re in the Character Castle, he’s the brother of Crosshair.

Yeah…this is the expression he had…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Steve and Bucky are here?????? Really??
Also Franz reminds me a little too much of Crosshair……
@elishavet-pidyon Wow, that scene is great! Wait…how did Riker get hurt??
Jareth
“Let’s go find Daddy! And November, and Jareth’s daddy!” Naja chirped.
[I’m imagining Crosshair’s face if he ever…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka See why I was FORCED to splurge on it? XD My sister’s read it and I still need to 🙂 It’s coming in tomorrow….so I will be stalking our mailman….
Oooh! I must know more!!! (I just went back and looked at Wilkins’ moodboard, his little face is adorable!!)
@freedomwriter76 (I would! Because you know they make me cry over all my…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka 😉😉 -
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I just saw the movie (the one w/ Audrey Hepburn) but I want to read the book SO BADLY that I splurged and got it…)Have you read it? LOL I just collect any book with a beautiful hardcover but I’m a sucker for old books too!
Thanks for the warning! I won’t!!!
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I’m just now seeing this! My notifs are acting weird…. Anyway…I would LOVE to hear more! All of y’alls charries are so awesome!
@everyone in general Ummm anyone know how to turn notifs back on? I tried clicking the little box but IT’S NOT STAYING CHECKED 😠😒😣
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Sniff*
Yes, I’m crying. Yes, I’m ok. Why am I crying?
Y’all, what’s about to happen is a shadow of a scene I’m planning with for my book.
Yeah, I can’t really explain.
*Sniffle*
Viktor
A strange ache beat inside Viktor’s heart. He missed his father, yes, but he was glad to have a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Judah…….
*Wails*
(Is secretly planning how to save him.)
(Even though I know his death is not only historically accurate, but right for the story….)
You’d better be glad you don’t kill Yosef. 😉
(By the way, Judah is another of my favorite names. Next you’ll name someone Reuben!)
Please! Talk about him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 All of the characters currently in the RP.
@koshka You kidding? I love your ranks and stuff!
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
@e-m-trepke @hallie-jean @power I’m doing the charries from our RP, too which we really need to start back up!
I’ll do mine:
Feather Greystone: I’m not too sure about her age. I think she’s in her…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I would love to hear about this charrie of yours…. 😊😊😊❤
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
@if I missed anyone please tag them
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
(there’s a hidden reference there if you want to look for it)
Ok, I by NO MEANS want this to end soon, or really at all! But like all good stories, at some point there will be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
That’s right! Let’s not have any deaths, as of yet.
*Has secretly joined the #protectionsquad* 😉
(Although, If it weren’t for the fact that I need him for the story, I’d totally let them kill Ocran. But it’s all right, I have a very special fate reserved for him.)
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Wow…. Just reading through the recents RPs…
Your castle is getting very…how should I say it?…. INTENSE!!!
At least the castle is still standing and no one has died. Yet….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Nyx
Nyx screeched as the bone was set. His teeth clanged together and his eyes searched for something-anything!-to take a bite out of.
Regretfully (or thankfully for Zlatan and Crosshair), he wasn’t able to reach anyone with his maw, and had to settle for hissing and curling his tails in d…[Read more]
- Load More
