@koshka
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
HELLO MY FELLOW RP-ERS!!!
I HAVE HAD THE MOST STRANGE OF IDEAS!!
This is what happens when ur trying to draft ur book by the end of November and ur only a few thousand words in…..HA…
help me…AHEM! SO!
Idk how it is for y’all….but it always seems I have such an e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Honestly, I love that! Oh, and fun fact–Jareth’s name was almost Corvus, but I decided that didn’t fit him too well.
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Jareth
Arabella’s friends sounded nice. The one called Jocelyn had been the one who’d reminded him of his mother.
And Nyx was cute. When he wasn’t attacking Crow,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwroter76 I CAN DO THE OTHERS NOW lol!
November
They’d gotten Riker to his feet, though he was still wobbly, and something had triggered him to mumble….something. November hadn’t caught everything. But…from what he’d heard, the man was blaming himself for something.
“It…it’s nothing. Come on, we…we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka @anatra23 @elishavet-pidyon
a lot of them are about November XD! But I can’t share them all on here cuz spoilers, I’d have to share them in the spoiler chat, but I can share some! Not everyone may get them tho.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka
Ok then!
Crosshair
“Well, I suppose we’re stuck together then. Until we find the others.” he told his new companions.
Not that he wanted to be stuck with them.
Eva was fine. She actually reminded him a tiny bit of Feather, although she looked completely different.
Zlatan….he didn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. started the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Well, I wasn’t sure if this would go in the “characters” topics, the “short stories” topics, or somewhere else, but this is a section of story me and my brother are “writing.” (I put it in quotes because the story is actually more the two of us sorta role-playing back and forth, or making the scenes with Legos, because my brother loves making up…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h I AM HERE!!! So sorry XD
Nyx
Eva was…amused.
Rude….
“You good now, darling? I hope your paw feels a lot better now.”
“It’s fine.” He growled, glaring at her. In truth, it still aches considerably, but it was feeling better. He huffed, standing and fluffing his tails. He lifted his head…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! So…idk if y’all are interested BUT…for those who know my characters @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @others-i-can’t-think-of XD I HAVE MEMES MADE FOR MY CHARACTERS SPECIFICALLY!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h sooo sorry I haven’t been on lately!! I’ll hopefully be able to RP tomorrow!
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka 🤣🤣🤣 I can see that in a story now….
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka My dream, guys….. Let’s just hope it comes true lol
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka And I can’t stop buying them even though I know I have literally NO ROOM
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka DEFINITELY lol 😝😝🥰🥰😊
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Of course it is!! XD Books are my life….and my cramped bookshelf bears witness to that
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 I will have to look those up now!
@koshka HOW DID I FORGET CHUCK BLACK!?!
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Maybe it was Joe? It was whoever liked Emma XD *fine* I’ll wait and read the book XD
@freedomwriter76 Oh who are they?
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Other authors:
*unrolls a scroll and clears throat*
L. M. Montgomery
Louisa May Alcott
Sir Walter Scott
Arthur Conan Doyle
E. D. E. N. Southworth
Jan Karon
John J Horn
Lew Wallace
Jane Austen
Douglas Bond….and I could go on, but I’ll spare you…
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon I read it awhile ago….it’s in STORAGE NOW!!! *sobs*
MY BLOOD FOR YOURS! TILL THE GREEN EMBER RISES OR THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!
Who dies…..will it spoil it for me?!?!? Like majorly?
Hmmm, I kinda like Emma and Picket from what I remember. Oh man, and there was this other guy….and I don’t even remember his…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I LOVE LEWIS!! Narnia!!! And also That Hideous Strength 🙂 I’ve only read the first 2 Green Ember books….MAJOR CLIFFHANGER!! *gulp*
Yeah…love them too! How could I not!? 🥰😊
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I’m a crazy bookworm too! lol Yeah, there’s all kinds….I’m kind of the ranting type….
- Load More
