@koshka
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka AWWW ZLATI!!! Is that baby ZLATI?! Or am I mistaken??
I need Vulk……I luv Vulk…….. 😂
I luv them but…them together is something I just REALLY LOVE!! They work so perfectly together.
also…is he crying from happiness or…..?
cuz if it’s not happy tears should I be concerned??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka it actually helps me!! Because I was finding it hard to keep justifying Nyx’s distrust specifically of Zlatan 😂
this kinda helps XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
Everyone is now extremely tense. I fold my hands once more and sigh.
Well…we have now made it near the end of our story…well…backstory anyway.
And now…we can return to Cirque’s history. Where everything fell apart…
Once upon a night…there were two brothers.
They led their newl…[Read more]
-
Microphage6032 replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@anatra23 Technically I’m self-taught, but I use Irrashai on the Georgia Public Website and Rosetta Stone (I personally like Irrashai better). I don’t really watch anime because most anime (for me) is either dark or weird, however, I occasionally watch Sonic X and I liked the Marvel anime as well.
1. Well… I don’t really know……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
PART 2 of LYN’s PART!
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Ik I’m splitting it into a lot of parts but bear with me. Gotta keep the suspense and intrigue up and I told ya, her stories kinda intense. Specially cuz she doesn’t find out bout it….until Um…stuff happens 😂
SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK 2. This is actual…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyob @queen_of_alvastia
You have made it this far!! But be warned…there is more treachery to come!!
But now, I must tell you…things will get a bit bumpy…
I’m afraid I MUST interrupt this history lesson…and before I can tell you what takes place next, I must jump into the future, to Lyn and what takes pla…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
MWAHAHAHA XD
Once upon a night, two brothers lived in harmony.
The eldest; kind, with a sense of humor, and fond of all that lived, and the youngest, a ball of life, making the world his stage; wanting for attention.
Until attention was all he wanted.
Early in his life,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
You enter, finding yourselves in dark, velvet room. I sit before you in a dark chair, hands folded, smirking.Ahh…so you wish to hear the story of Lyn?
The story of Cirque?
well then, come on in.
But be warned!! This story is a bit…mad indeed.
But if you’re sure….then all I can say…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY!? I love it though….although I need to go find Bucky now and hug him😭 and go find Tony and give him a piece of my mind…😏😒 *waves* *bye*
@koshka Okay NOW I MUST KNOW MORE!! Umm I’m getting the feeling we may want to add Mikkel to #ProtectionSquadForever? 😥😪
@godlyfantasy12 YES!! I DO!! And if…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks, I’m glad you like it! I don’t know if I will go with Omma, although the German side and meaning wouldn’t really be a problem but yeah, I think I’ll probably just go with Amma… Maybe even have Omma be grandmother, but I’ll need to work that out…. Still in the rough draft of my plot so…. Yeah. XD
Oh, and that scene is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka YALL ITS ALL WONDERFUL!!! POOR BUCKY!!! AND MIKKEL!! SOB!!! 😭
@elishavet-pidyon love it!!! And thank u!! Glad y’all like it!!
ALSO I WOULD LUV TO SHARE LYN’s BACKSTORY WITH YALL!! But it’s a bit complicated (A LOT COMPLICATED!!) sooo do y’all want me to?
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@koshka Now I really need to read those right?
wait what one part? I DON’T KNOW ITInteresting…..I guess I can’t really say if I like Picket with Weezie or Emma until I meet W 🥰 (wait you don’t like their development?)
In other words I NEED THAT BOOK!!Â
I am really starting to wonder if I will be faithful to my original…[Read more] -
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@koshka A female Helmer – now THAT sounds like trouble XD Is that is book 3? The one I STIL HAVEN’T READ?
I’m P&E forever but maybe I’ll change my mind when I meet Wheazy (Key Word: MAYBE!!!)
(I am – on occasion when I’m like AWW THEY’D BE PERFECT! lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @anyone-who-cares lol
HELLO EVERYONE!! I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT (emphasis on attempt XD) to write tonight….HEH.
ALSO! (don’t hold me to this as I may forget) But I might start putting whose POV the scene is from in Bold kinda like we do in the RPs, so yall know.
I write in 3rd person, but it is still…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
That had been close. Viktor shuddered as the war hounds sniffed under the door.(by the way, these dogs are bit like very wolfish mastiffs with a bay between a wolf’s and a bloodhound’s. They are trained to hunt, fight, and kill, rather like the war dogs of the conquistadors.)
Then one of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
Just…ignore the title…I didn’t know what to title it…its 11:15…..yea…ANYWAY
Here’s the forum for that drafting idea I had (since the other one’s title was even weirder and it divulged into the topic of pets XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @queen_of_alvastia Yep……I cried creating those parts of the story. Hunter’s one of my favorite characters, and Liberty’s awesome too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka it’s not letting me post some of the pics and idk why….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @anyone-else XD
MORE WIP RELATED MEMES!! So these are from an incorrect quote generator and I’m not ashamed to admit I have over 300 *big grin as everyone stares at me like I’m insane.*

- Load More
