@koshka
Active 3 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
(top is Kerwin and bottom is Maddock – well, Maddock if you gave him blue eyes and a white streak)
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
I realized I just threw my guys in there with no information so….
Maddock
Age: 32
Hair color: Black with a white streak
Eye color: Blue
Personality: He can come across as proud, stuck up, cold, hard – but it’s all a mask. He pretty much distances himself from everyone…[Read more]
-
Rose Everdeen replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hehe, dangerous questions. Never know when I might stop.
Lol, it’s practically a requirement for being a writer XD
I have six protagonists throughout the books, two per book. But for the first I have Zlatan and Vulkasin, twin wolf brothers. Zlatan is of a quiet, pensive older brother who gets a lot of trouble he didn’t ask for. Vu…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
If I die of laughter, it shall be a good death.
I’m having too much fun at my characters’ expense. It’s just that, I think that by going this direction, I can get some more character development and story inspiration. 😉 You know.
Viktor
The passage ahead was full of strangers – armed…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
IMMA RP AS NOVEMBER NOW!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
btw, I’m jumping in where the door just opens 🤣
November
The door opened, wether by itself or from an accidental push was unknown to November.
Either way, the group was now exposed to the strangers on the other side.
And there were…many.
November’s breat…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
Heart pounding, feet stumbling, Viktor listened with astonished ears to the voices filtering through Mikkel’s crack in the door.
Completely unrecognizable.
He swiped his hair off his forehead, combing it back with his nervous fingers.
“Guide us, Lord.”
Only Mikkel’s request kept…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
All right!
Alyona
From her place a top the garden wall, she could make out the three gardens, all free of gaurds.
Relief, sweet relief, swept through her like the harvest wind. She took a deep breath and glanced back.
If only Viktor could be here, safe as well.
Jocelyn had come over behind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna make an RP or @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 do y’all since I think we’re about to meet y’all??
adding @koshka cuz she’s in our group
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka u can go if u like @elishavet-pidyon can also go, I’ve already gone so Ik it’s not my turn 😂
after y’all go I think it would be @freedomwriter76 or @keilah-h whoever wants to (@keilah-h said she isn’t able to much so we usually make more RPs then her I think anyway)
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka XD YES HE DOES!!! (Maybe I only thought I loved Kerwin best)
XDXD I get your drift (and that happens to me all the time XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Jocelyn
“I’m going alright!” Lyn grinned, bounding over the gap as if it were nothing. Ah! What fun!
Though she wished it had been a bit more of a thrill.
“Not much of a jump, wouldn’t you agree?” She tilted her head only to scratch her skin on the gold epaulets of her jacket.
Sh…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, y’all I think it’s time for a quick POV from Ocran…. Whether or not he actually comes on the scene, you know.
Ocran
Immer, a captain of his castle gaurd, stood at attention before Ocran’s desk. Sweat beaded on the man’s forehead, and his boots were spattered in mud and blood.
This…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
November
He could tell Riker was still in a bit of pain, and his bumping into him hadn’t helped matter.
Stupid! He scolded himself.
Why was he such a klutz all the time?
He grimaced, tugging at his curls. Riker turned, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. November flinched sl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh man….little does Naja know….
So…Arabella’s grandmother or Ammi, has also passed…but it actually brings a lot of…well…trauma…
🥺🥺😭😭 hoo boi…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Arabella
Ara’s chest tightened and heart throat clamped as she momentarily forgot how to breathe.
She couldn’t control the sudden onslaught…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you so much! I’ve been trying to write consistently the last two years, and it’s beginning to pay off, I think 😛
XD Somehow that made me laugh. Their personalities get more distinct later on, so right now your opinion makes sense. (Still trying to decide)
Thanks! Ah, that I shall not reveal…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka XDXDXD *catches breath enough to actually respond* Man, I’m cracking up over that one too….
-
Rose Everdeen replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi Koshka! I love your profile picture, that’s an adorable cat!
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff…a lot of other stuff.
Epic, we write the same genre! *High-fives*
Heart of Gold: white, grey, vermilion, juniper green, cold black, and molten gold.
Walls of Stone: misty blue…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sooo……….A quick warning and explanation.
The warning, You would not believe how many triggers Viktor has had in the last 24 hours! Things will get stressful if he remembers something more than usual.
And as the explanation, Since I haven’t developed Eishlagair enough to use anything…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@rose-everdeen *emerges from a dark corner* ROSE!! YOU’RE HERE!!! *tackle hugs you* *steps back from your dragon*
(just as a side note, y’all her trilogy *gasps* is gonna be amazing! <3)
My writing…ummm hmmm, I know the next book is gonna be orange, and yellow, and red…FIRE!!
My current WIP *takes a stab in the dark* dark green, like forest…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Arabella
“Do you wanna hold Naja?” Ezra asked.
Ara started. “Oh!”
Naja’s large round eyes looked at Ara brightly, smiling sweetly. Ara blinked and then smiled herself.
She’d never really held a child before. Though she’d always wanted siblings, the Light One had…other plans it seemed…
“Ah…[Read more]
- Load More
